‘Vampire Diaries’ Pics: Lexi Returns & The Salvatores Soldier Up

Fri, November 16, 2012 5:14pm EDT by 14 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 8
Courtesy of The CW (3)

Atusasire shiella

Posted at 12:21 AM on January 28, 2013

I love the Salvatore brothers and they will definitely pull it off…

Grace

Posted at 1:32 PM on December 3, 2012

Ah man, I love Lexi so much, I am SO glad she comes back into it at least once a season!

Nadine

Posted at 1:34 AM on November 26, 2012

Haha yes I do love a man in Uniform, even more so I really like Lexi, she is a great character and I wish to see more of her, its a shame Damon killed her in season 1! But oh well! That’s Damon for ya =)

Sarah

Posted at 4:08 PM on November 19, 2012

I can’t wait for this episode, everything about it looks amazing! I am especially curious about Charlotte and why she is important to a problem with Elena. A coworker at DISH and I have been trying to come up with theories, but all we can figure is that it will involve Elena and Damon’s budding relationship. I am so glad that even with my busy schedule; I don’t risk missing this episode with my DISH Remote Access App. It uses my Sling Adapter to stream shows recorded on my DVR, or live TV right to my phone. My train rides home are SO much better when I spend them catching up with all of the vampire drama I missed. The flashback episodes are always some of my favorites, and with the returning guest stars and the fantastic costumes; this could be my favorite episode yet.

Monika

Posted at 5:50 AM on November 17, 2012

Stefan is beautiful!I Love him:)Charlotte terrible.

Netot

Posted at 5:42 AM on November 17, 2012

Charlotte ugly((((

Anja

Posted at 2:57 AM on November 17, 2012

STEFANNNNNN <3

delena fan

Posted at 6:53 PM on November 16, 2012

My least favorite episode season 3, was 3×16 and that was the flashback to 1912. I mean the old history flashback episodes are just there to fill the TVD 22 episode seasons, not actually carry the story forward. I must though admit that I liked the flashback episodes with Katherine, that was essential to the story. I can’t for the life of me understand why they are bringing an old Damon flame in to the series! It’s no contest to me, Damon just saved Elena from committing suicide! Plus “the old flame” happened when he was supposed to be in love with Katherine! I don’t get this and I don’t like it at all! The only use I can see for this old flame is to 1) make Elena jealous and realize she’s meant to be with Damon, 2) make Damon realize that it is Elena’s turn to chace him, but I think he made a good point this episode (4×06), when he asked Elena why she didn’t call Stefan to help her with Jeremy.

Jenny

Posted at 5:42 PM on November 16, 2012

boring there will be an episode (I hope for interesting real.I am glad to see Lexi!Charlotte not the nice.

Kolett

Posted at 5:39 PM on November 16, 2012

I do not love flashbacks (they boring (Boys in shape the ridiculous:) not real:)Lexi beautiful, Charlotte terrible

Roberta

Posted at 5:34 PM on November 16, 2012

Charlotte ugly

Monica Anders

Posted at 5:22 PM on November 16, 2012

Salvatore Sandwich, please!

I’m starting to believe that Damon’s heartbreaking decision will be that he needs to step back/away from Elena for his brother.

Blech.

Susan

Posted at 5:26 PM on November 16, 2012

I think so too

Damon is GORGEOUS, Lexi is back. Seems like a very interesting episode :)

shianne