Kristen Stewart ‘Breaking Dawn: Part 2′ Berlin Premiere — Her Gold Gown

Fri, November 16, 2012 3:13pm EDT by 20 Comments
kristen stewart breaking dawn part 2 berlin premiere dress
Getty

The star looked stunning on the red carpet, showing off yet another show-stopping frock!

Kristen Stewart swapped her leather shorts from yesterday when she was in Madrid for a gorgeous, glimmering gold get-up for the Breaking Dawn: Part 2 Berlin premiere on Nov. 16. All eyes were on the leading lady when she stepped out on the red carpet.

K-Stew continues to impress, showing off her very versatile sense of style. She looked so sexy and confident in a sequin gold gown, complete with a thigh-high slit. We can’t wait to see what the star will wear next!

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Watch More ENTV Videos!

SELENA

Posted at 10:58 AM on November 17, 2012

KRISTEN STEWART LOOKED GORGEOUS

xo

Posted at 9:39 AM on November 17, 2012

Wow. That’s a hideous dress. And it looks horrible on her. I liked the yellow dress and the black pantsuit ok, but I can’t see how even the Krisbians can defend this mess.

Chrysa

Posted at 7:36 AM on November 17, 2012

I love gold dresses like this and the one that Jennifer Lawrence was wearing at the NY Hunger Games Premiere!
I just think that it doesn’t look that great on Kristen because she is too pale and i prefer gold on tan skins!she is beautiful though!

Helen

Posted at 7:10 AM on November 17, 2012

Perhaps this is the dress that I liked less, but she is so beautiful, your inner beauty is so evident, that she is lovely in every moment and every situation!
I wish you all success, worked hard for it!!

Kristen always beautiful

Posted at 7:07 AM on November 17, 2012

Kristen has a great performance in this film, it was very good too, she is a great actress!
Thanks for everything, I’m your biggest fan

catarina

Posted at 6:18 AM on November 17, 2012

@Sam very good. Me too

Jeanne

Posted at 11:42 PM on November 16, 2012

I don’t believe Kristen has ever worn a “frock”. They have all been dresses. Now, Taylor Swift does wear frocks on occasion. Do you know the difference? Didn’t think so. Agree about the shoes – look weird with the gold dress. Gold dress is awesome on her, though. Hair style a bit casual for the glittery dress but after all this flying around all over, Berlin is lucky to see them at all. Bless their hearts they are troupers, aren’ they? I do hope I can get to the movie this week-end. Not too many twihards in my family, so I may have to wait.

Ross

Posted at 8:23 PM on November 16, 2012

KS if you llevaste gold Palm, your hair is now two-color, to your 23 years do not care you hair dyeing, it denotes that you are too loose, your dress was hideous, ugly feisimo, your ears please, uncombed, hair two colors and disheveled, jacket leather with dress night and tennis at the endthat it does not matter you preserve your work in high standards. And leg skinny hiper you have or to distract serve, that bad.

Sam

Posted at 8:06 PM on November 16, 2012

She is gorgeous. Go Kristen! Enjoy you your youth and beauty. You have worked so hard for the fans. Take a nice vacation with some friends, go dancing and pamper yourself.

Anne

Posted at 7:33 PM on November 16, 2012

She looked beautiful as always. Loved the dress but I think gold or nude shoes would have looked better but maybe this was all she had packed. She has been so stylish through out the premieres but I must say my favorite dress was the one she wore to the US premiere. How many more premieres do they have to go on now? Poor guys! You know they have to be worn down with jet lag, signing autographs, moving from hotel to hotel and all the press interviews. I bet they can’t wait to get a break. You look gorgeous girl!

catarina

Posted at 5:56 PM on November 16, 2012

KRISTEN IS THE IS STAR AND QUEEN. I LOVE YOU

>>>Love U KStew

Posted at 5:15 PM on November 16, 2012

Not a fan of the shoes, but other than that, Kristen looks good…not as great as she did in Los Angeles or London, but didn’t disappoint. Also, is that a hair band on her right arm??? Not good…

Peter

Posted at 4:19 PM on November 16, 2012

I love everything Kristen wears, because I see your inner beauty, she is a beautiful person, sweet soul! I’m very proud of her!!

Skylar

Posted at 4:05 PM on November 16, 2012

Her hair was too casual for the dress.ik shes tried tho so w/e. and her shoes didnt go with the dress either but the dress was pretty. She wasnt wearing the dress…the dress was wearing her.

Janice

Posted at 5:16 PM on November 16, 2012

Tsk, tsk, her stylist made a big faux pas with this look. K’s shoes are way too clunky for the dress!

Carina

Posted at 3:39 PM on November 16, 2012

kristen stewart looked so gorgeous and stunning love her forever

Steff17

Posted at 3:36 PM on November 16, 2012

the movie is so great!!!

Steff17

Posted at 3:35 PM on November 16, 2012

she looks amazing!!! and the movie is the best!!!

meryem

Posted at 3:32 PM on November 16, 2012

kristen stewrat looks gorgeous i lov her

Rida akmal