Jef Holm ‘Excited’ To See Courtney Robertson & Make Emily Maynard Jealous?

Fri, November 16, 2012 4:11pm EDT by 10 Comments
Courtney Robertson and Jef Holm
Courtesy of ABC

yokel

Posted at 11:20 AM on March 25, 2013

Anybody with Emily Maynard makes a bad couple.
The women on Ben’s season. – Lindzi C., Nicki and Kacie B., victims of Courtney’s criticism from the get-go, said that Courtney is actually a fun person to hang out when she doesn’t call people names. Although they don’t really know this girl because she has so many sides and well, as we know, she stated these girls are so beneath her and that she couldn’t stand them for no real reason (maybe because she only friends with her big sister and guys and the fashionista while also, they’re having a crush on the same guy). And now Courtney had watched herself, can’t find any excuse, acknowledged she isn’t as nice as she believed. I think she was just very unaware of herself before being the third person to see things. In the end, I think she could work herself out. Even her biggest nemesis on that show thinks that she isn’t that bad of a person. So I support Courtney. I like pretty much everyone who you people don’t like. In the introduction part, Jef said that people normally don’t like him when they first met him. Kalon as well, after being on Bachelorette 8. As he quotes, unless I step on babies, everybody changes their perspectives of me when they meet me. (He has a bit of an attitude like Courtney but no, he’s not a bastard.) I like Ryan. I think it’s just the thing with teachers that they support prodigy. I like everyone except Emily Maynard and Sean Lowe (if he still has the nerve to have a crush on this nose-job botox rhino AKA Emily Maynard)

yogurt

Posted at 11:17 AM on March 25, 2013

Anybody with Emily Maynard makes a bad couple.
The women on Ben’s season. – Lindzi C., Nicki and Kacie B., victims of Courtney’s criticism from the get-go, said that Courtney is actually a fun person to hang out when she doesn’t call people names. Although they don’t really know this girl because she has so many sides and well, as we know, she stated these girls are so beneath her and that she couldn’t stand them for no real reason (maybe because she only friends with her big sister and guys and the fashionista while also, they’re having a crush on the same guy). And now Courtney watched herself, can’t find any excuse, I think she was very unaware of herself. In the end, I think she could work herself out. Even her biggest nemesis on that show thinks that she isn’t that bad of a person. So I support Courtney. I like pretty much everyone who you people don’t like. In the introduction part, Jef said that people normally don’t like him when they first met him. Kalon as well, after being on Bachelorette 8. As he quotes, unless I step on babies, everybody changes their perspectives of me when they meet me. (He has a bit of an attitude like Courtney but no, he’s not a bastard.) I like Ryan. I think it’s just the thing with teachers that they support prodigy. I like everyone except Emily Maynard and Sean Lowe (if he still has the nerve to have a crush on this nose-job botox rhino AKA Emily Maynard)

KC

Posted at 8:29 PM on March 5, 2013

What was even the point of Emily’s season? Or Ben’s for that matter? Both of them didn’t even really give their relationships a chance, and they refused to commit. Sick of hearing about these “engagements” that never turn into a wedding. Just don’t bother lying to everyone. If there’s no wedding date set, it’s not an engagement.

Ravon

Posted at 3:00 AM on November 29, 2012

flip flop bed hop
just make sure
you bring protection

Nouf

Posted at 12:31 PM on November 19, 2012

I think it’s all a plan so they could be cast for bachelor pad 4

Maria

Posted at 12:02 PM on November 17, 2012

If Jef wanted to make Emily jealous, he would not hook up with Courtney. Besides Emily does not seem THAT interested in reconciling with him. She’s enjoying being a singleton.

Marilyn Snow

Posted at 12:29 PM on November 17, 2012

I agree I really don’t think Emily cares what Jef OR Arie does…lol

Maggie

Posted at 5:16 PM on November 16, 2012

So lame, Jef is visiting Arie, so he means he’ll see Courtney, as she is dating Arie and they are happy. Stop spinning stuff on Jef. It’s getting really old now. Jef is supporting his buddy, Arie dating Courtney. Jef is in AZ to also visit his family who live there. Get something right, you’re ridiculous.

Marilyn Richards-Snow

Posted at 12:30 PM on November 17, 2012

Maybe Arie is sharing with his Bro….!!!

sara

Posted at 10:16 PM on December 23, 2012

i think that emiley is just not ready for a commitment, she was engaged twice and she broke up both of them. I dont think its right for her to hurt people like that over and over again!