Will Damon have to give up on Elena forever? Read on for shocking spoilers.
The CW has released new details about the Dec. 6 episode of The Vampire Diaries, and it sounds like there’s going to be a whole lot of confronting going on. Not only does Stefan (Paul Wesley) confront Damon (Ian Somerhalder) with a “suspicion” about Elena (Nina Dobrev), but Damon also confronts his past — including his past lover!
Read on for five more spoilers from the episode:
1. The episode flashes back to New Orleans, La., in 1942.
2. We meet Charlotte (Madeline Zima), one of Damon’s exes.
5. And last, but certainly not least, Damon is “faced with a heartbreaking decision.”
What do you make of these new spoilers? Do you think Damon’s “heartbreaking decision” involves Elena? And what do you think Elena’s “shocking” revelation will be? Drop a comment with your thoughts and theories!
— Andy Swift
More Vampire Diaries on HollywoodLife.com:
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Klaus Tells Stefan About Elena’s Hallucinations
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Recap: Elena Faces Her First Kill
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Pics: Are Klaus & Caroline Finally Hooking Up?