Kristen Stewart: I’d Love To Be Involved In More ‘Twilight’ Movies

Thu, November 15, 2012 9:44am EDT by 6 Comments
Kristen Stewart Twilight Spin Off
FameFlyNet

Kate

Posted at 3:16 AM on November 18, 2012

Everything that comes out this persons mouth is a lie. ‘I’m glad they are over!’ ‘ I want to be in more Twilight movies!’ ‘No I never slept with Rupert Sanders!’. To be honest, she is just a scheming person who will lie and cheat to get what she wants, even if it means sleeping with directors, actors, bodyguards or producers.

bla

Posted at 4:33 AM on November 19, 2012

I agree with Kate. This girl lies all the time.I think if there would be another Twilight movie…stephanie would be ok not making Bella the “star”. Robert and Taylor and the rest of the awesome Cullens could carry the movie. Make Bella like Jane…give her 5 minutes of air time.This has went to her head…she thinks both Rob and taylor owe her their fame…YET…she had only 1 movie people might have remembered her in…Sorry kristen….I didn’t know who you were until twilight…and you didn’t draw me in…they guys did…and Alice!

laura

Posted at 4:37 PM on November 17, 2012

there won’t be anymore, how can there be KS and RP are not vampires they are ageing in real life haha they will look older if they did more….

Sureña mia

Posted at 1:00 PM on November 16, 2012

Dear KS, for your next presentation I suggest you go completely free of any distractions to our eyes, we know your breasts, by the movie OTR, already we know your buttocks by the Premier in the BD2, now only lack one thing us more to know, so it comes freely any distraction, thanks!

d.harris

Posted at 3:00 PM on November 15, 2012

oh’ dear ——–you are right on it dave.hard for her to be straight.like a whirl wind,you know it blows nobody good.

Dave

Posted at 11:20 AM on November 15, 2012

So what? One day she disses Twilight on the next she says that she wants to be involved in more Twilight movies?!? What’s wrong with this woman? Does she know at all what she’s talking?