They may have their own lovers on the side, but it sounds like there’s more hope than ever for Liam & Annie!
90210 fans have been desperate to see Liam (Matt Lanter) and Annie (Shenae Grimes) back together, and now, the wait might finally be over! The show’s 100th episode, airing Dec. 3, finds Liam coming clean about the reason behind Vanessa’s (Arielle Kebbel) disappearance, a secret that will undoubtedly bond the former couple once again.
Matt shed a little more light on the “Lannie” reunion during a recent interview with HollywoodLife.com:
“Annie and Liam are having some real, serious moments,” Matt told me of season five. “It wouldn’t surprise me if we end up seeing them together. There’s definitely hope for those ‘Lannie’ fans out there, more so than in the past couple seasons.”
90210 historians will note this is very reminiscent of the time Annie came clean to Liam about accidentally killing Jasper’s uncle (oopsie!) back in season two. Let’s hope this ends better.
Read on for five more spoilers from the Dec. 3 episode:
1. Naomi throws a “charity lingerie party” at the Playboy Manion to impress Gwen (Denise Richards), the head of a snooty West Beverly alumni club.
2. Silver (Jessica Stroup) performs a sexy burlesque dance for attendees.
3. As we reported exclusively, Emily (Abbie Cobb) and Jasper (Zachary Ray Sherman) will return.
4. Navid (Michael Steger Jr.) apologizes for leaking Liam’s sex tape, and is offered a job as manager of the Offshore.
What do you make of these new spoilers? Do you believe Liam and Annie will finally get back together? And are you glad Dixon is going to start catching onto Adriana’s ulterior motives? Drop me a comment with your thoughts and theories!
— Andy Swift
More 90210 on HollywoodLife.com:
- 90210 Recap: Annie’s Sleeping With The Enemy — Again
- 90210 Recap: The Truth About Naomi’s Kiss Comes Out — Sort Of
- 90210 First Look: Carmen Electra Gives Silver A Sexy Lesson