Justin Bieber Proposed To Selena Gomez — Report

Wed, November 14, 2012 7:52am EDT by 55 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Engaged
FameFlynet

breana

Posted at 12:42 PM on March 31, 2013

justin bieber are you getting married with selena gomez my name is breana

Marry

Posted at 2:13 PM on February 24, 2013

Hi you suck I love Selena She’s so nice and cute (Justin is not that cute but he matches to selena they look hot together) i want them to marry

Justin

Posted at 8:05 PM on April 23, 2013

You want to marry them ummm what – -

Grace

Posted at 12:40 PM on February 17, 2013

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez should getmarried their perfect for eachother

katrina

Posted at 12:04 AM on February 8, 2013

THEY ARE SO CUTE!!! SO SAD THAT THEY BROKE UP…. GOOD THING THAT SELENA HAS A GOOD FAMILY AND A GREAT FRIEND DEMI TO HELP HER OUT IN THE SITUATION THAT SHE IS FACING BETWEEN JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie

Posted at 7:54 PM on February 16, 2013

Ya i know sad :((((

Selena and Justin

Posted at 3:42 AM on February 2, 2013

Plz get married I think it’s a great idea

pamela

Posted at 4:46 PM on January 17, 2013

she hold she merride because they have a long time together and they look god like a couple so GO JELENA MERRIDE HEM NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biebs baby

Posted at 1:07 AM on January 11, 2013

Seriously” JELENA” I don’t think so(don’t marry her justin:(

Marry

Posted at 2:12 PM on February 24, 2013

biebs baby

Posted at 1:02 AM on January 11, 2013

Noooo shut up all ya b****s he should marry her go “JELENA”

christine jann

Posted at 8:53 PM on January 2, 2013

I think they should get married because they were so perfect together and I love them as much as I love myself……I hope justin will not give-up to propose to her and I hope selena will say “yes” soon…….<3………..

Sneha Das

Posted at 11:11 AM on December 10, 2012

i love both justin bieber and selena gomez. i think they should get married as they love each other and are perfect for each other. but they should not marry so soon as their whole 20′s is yet to get discovered. so they should wait now and get married in future for sure. love you both.with lots of love.

Aaliyah Fillmore

Posted at 12:35 AM on December 4, 2012

I think they should get married ,but they should just wait till they r a little older because there is just too much craziness going right that they just wouldn’t be ready. I love justin and Selena very much ,but they should just live life now while they r still young and then get married in the future. I am very sad that they had split they were perfect for each other. I miss you Jelena! ;(

Brittany

Posted at 2:42 AM on November 24, 2012

If Justin wants Selena enough to propose to her then he shouldn’t be posting half naked pictures of himself on instagram!

Dont Hate

Posted at 7:37 AM on November 22, 2012

Typical… everyone hates Selena because they think Justin is cute… Get REAL, you will never be with justin so dont hate on the girl who was actually in his life.

rayanne

Posted at 9:36 PM on December 11, 2012

seriously “dont hate” person im going to “hate” … on ur comment because honestly all these girls actually do have a chance with him and who the hell do u think u are and in what position do u think u are in to tell them they dont … im one of those girls and im planning on trying out for Xfactor and get famous and i would like to be great freinds with bieber it doesnt matter if we get married or not but … any way off topic but look out for the name RAYANNE ARGO-GRYMONPREZ … and any one out there who wants to be with bieber pursue that dream to ur fullest he said himself that he would definitly date a fan!

Mimyness

Posted at 7:52 PM on February 16, 2013

Rihana It does matter oh ya do you acshelly know how old you are you don’t even Match to him Selena looks better then you oh ya and I bet she usees a good store on enternet and buatty I don’t know what store you use but your face looks old