‘Revenge’ Wedding Details, A ‘Smash’-ing Breakup & More TV Scoop

Wed, November 14, 2012 3:40pm EST by 5 Comments
Revenge Pretty Little Liars Smash Spoilers
Courtesy of ABC, NBC

The stars of ‘Revenge,’ ‘Smash’ and ‘Pretty Little Liars’ give HollywoodLife.com a taste of what’s to come!

Happy hump day, HollywoodLifers! To celebrate the week’s halfway point, I’ve got fresh spoilers from three of my favorites: RevengeSmash and Pretty Little Liars. There’s wedding talk, breakup gossip, and a surprising confession — so start reading.

Revenge

Hampton events are known for being over the top — unless we’re talking about “Amanda” and Jack’s wedding on Revenge. We caught up with Nick Wechsler on Nov. 12 at TV Guide‘s “Hot List” party for the scoop on the couple’s nuptials, and he told us the big day would be “probably a simple one; a nautical wedding.” As for when Jack will finally discover his blushing bride is lying to him? “Probably when it’s too late.”

Smash

Don’t expect to hear too much about Karen and Dev’s breakup when Smash returns for its second season in February. We asked Katharine McPhee if we’d find out more about the split when we saw her Nov. 8 at a benefit for Malaria No More, and she told us, “Sadly, no.” But we will see plenty of newcomer Sean Hayes, who Katharine described as “amazing.” She didn’t get to work with him, though, as most of his scenes are with Megan Hilty‘s Ivy.

Pretty Little Liars

The ladies of Rosewood remain blissfully unaware of Toby’s dealings with “A,” but that’s all about to change. “It’s hard to tell when that will happen, but Spencer will catch on to Toby,” Keegan Allen told us Nov. 12 at TV Guide‘s “Hot List” party. As for whether or not Toby is merely pretending to work with “A,” Keegan said he “can’t confirm or deny that,” but he did tell us he’s loving his bad new role.

– Andy Swift, additional reporting by Eleanore Hutch & Sandra Clark

More TV Spoilers:

1. ‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Are Klaus & Caroline Finally Hooking Up?
  2. 90210 Scoop: Liam’s Sex Tape With [Spoiler] Is Going Public
  3. ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Scoop: Did Lucas Help ‘A’ Kidnap Aria?

meetcharlelie.com

Posted at 8:16 AM on June 4, 2013

I was recommended this website by my cousin.
I’m no longer sure whether this publish is written via him as no one else recognize such distinct about my problem. You’re incredible!

Thanks!

Lois

Posted at 11:22 PM on May 6, 2013

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely
long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again.
Anyways, just wanted to say excellent blog!

hotmail.fr sing in

Posted at 6:21 AM on January 25, 2013

hey there and thank you for your info – I’ve certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my email and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating content.
Ensure that you update this again soon.

Katherine

Posted at 5:09 PM on November 14, 2012

I love Pretty Little Liars and Revenge. I watched the latest episode of Revenge on my DVR this morning, actually. I was working late at DISH when it aired, so I just got around to seeing it. My DISH Hopper was set to auto-record it and the other big four prime time network shows using Primetime Anytime, though, so I was never worried about missing the episode because of work. They talked about Jack and Amanda’s wedding, too. They said the same thing you did, and I’m looking forward it, but I also hope Jack finds out who Amanda really is either during or immediately after the wedding. I feel bad that he’s marrying someone he doesn’t know.

stormyboo

Posted at 4:33 PM on November 14, 2012

Revenge, hmmm This season started out showing Jacks boat Amanda, underwater, and then you saw a hand and arm of someone who is wearing a wedding ring…………is that Jack? omg
I freaking love this show