Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Had Screaming Break Up Fight — Report

Wed, November 14, 2012 1:31pm EDT by 34 Comments
FameFlynet

Madmasterrrrrrr

Posted at 3:57 PM on November 18, 2012

Ok, heres the thing. I really like Jelena but I think that they should just break it off because they are in two totally different places in their lives. Although it might be sad and difficult for them, becasue it is obvious they still have feelings for one another–it is too hard to keep up with it and fighting all the time is so toxic. Not to mention they are so young! Don’t get me wrong, Justin and Selena are cute together and I love them both but it is too toxic for them and the fighting is damaging and draining their relationship. :(

shayshay

Posted at 2:38 AM on November 16, 2012

TBH- Selena is a good person & she my top role model & Justin bieber has good talent but I don’t think selena should forgive him because…To much girls love justin and he flirts to much…He just needs to find the right person who he really loves (but he love you fans but As I mean as in love love) LOL but yeeah….But tbh now I don’t really like justin only his songs but hes good looking but not the right person I should love…:P

Heather

Posted at 3:50 PM on November 15, 2012

Selena and Justin can break up if they want, we don’t know the full story! Don’t judge straight away!

lina

Posted at 9:10 AM on November 15, 2012

i dont unterstans why SELENA SHOULD FORGIVE HIM what has he done , can someone explain me pleaseeeeeeee

Dorinda

Posted at 8:58 AM on November 15, 2012

This kid has billions of fans, 99% girls. This kid is probably going to sow some wild oats. I have watched a couple of biographies on him and was really impressed that a kid could put videos on youtube, get noticed and is almost a billionaire now. They are both to young and a break up would be great for both. That boy has billions of fans and most all are girls, and he is going to flirt and talk to them and many others.

amazingness

Posted at 7:36 AM on November 15, 2012

Honestly! Justin deserves to be able to talk to more girls. Selena can’t be so possessive about him. And look at him, trying to win her back! How sweet is that?! And why would Selena give away someone like JUSTIN?! He’s so cute and sweet. :D Anyway, personally I think it’s good for both of them. It won’t kill them to be apart.

katie

Posted at 8:47 AM on November 15, 2012

true say

Selholic

Posted at 4:34 PM on November 15, 2012

That’s not true.. I think that Selena wasn’t jealous! I mean… If she really was jealous their relationship wouldn’t survive for 2 years! When Justin was shooting his “boyfriend” music video, Selena was with him in the studio and she was so sweet to him, although i think any girl in the world will get jealous watching her bf shooting these scenes.. Even if it was for work! Selena understood Justin. And i think she gave him the needed freedom. But Justin didn’t respect that at all!

jazzy bieber (@SwiftJazzy)

Posted at 5:12 AM on November 15, 2012

selena is just an idiot!:(

Alondra

Posted at 2:47 PM on November 15, 2012

says someone who apparently is jealous of her

Sandy Lander

Posted at 2:03 AM on November 15, 2012

They are too young to have permenant relationship.
It is better for both of them to develop themselves individually and have independent fun before they settle down.
Justin has many fans. Selena has to accept that. Jealousy always is the killer for any relationship.

katie

Posted at 8:47 AM on November 15, 2012

that is sooo true, if only they listened and justin went out with me!!!

ashley

Posted at 10:41 PM on November 14, 2012

Hey if the break up is real how come justin mom isnt showinq support to her son by tweetinq on her twitter..

iemioz

Posted at 9:25 PM on November 14, 2012

God bless them and keep it happy-go-lucky lol lol lol lol!

Hello

Posted at 6:38 PM on November 14, 2012

I voted yes, even though I should’ve voted no. I would of voted no because it was justin that got Selena yelling at him. I really want them to work things out. But I voted yes, because I want her to forgive him if only Justin changes his way. What I’m saying is not to be flirting while your girlfriends away, and to be that kind,loving gentlemen,protective boyfriend he once was. I think Selena really likes that Justin.

Stephanie

Posted at 6:20 PM on November 14, 2012

If you don’t like what Hollywood Life has to say, then don’t come to their website!!!

Kitty

Posted at 6:04 PM on November 14, 2012

OMG! he went Vanilla Ice ROFLMAO!!!!! this is too funny.

anonymous

Posted at 5:29 PM on November 14, 2012

i actually said yes to the poll to let selena forgive justin only if he’ll apolygize and comit to this relationship as much as her. no offense to the beliebers it’s just my opinion and i do think they are meant to be together it’s just they have to know that so they can love each other equally.

prateek arora

Posted at 4:38 AM on November 16, 2012

I think selena should move forward n forget justin beiber. Her life is important for her not love bcoz love is always come n go. If she want to find true love so she should find that guy who love her alot n always take care of her whole life n never leave him alone.

Rose

Posted at 5:27 PM on November 14, 2012

how would you know anything about their relationship? the only people that know are Justin and Selena and its no one’s business but theirs. this is how rumors start and it probably not even true

Becca

Posted at 5:04 PM on November 14, 2012

,,, this is either false ,JB just did something really shady, or this wuz just a peice pf crap…

edward

Posted at 4:13 PM on November 14, 2012

good story Hollywood life but i didn’t believe even one word of that. I think no one cant say what is the truth about the relationship between Justin and Selena.

javi g

Posted at 3:50 PM on November 14, 2012

man now every crapy gossip website are throwing there sources aka the voices in there heads with alot of crapy stories . its like christmas for them and for this website.

sonja

Posted at 3:45 PM on November 14, 2012

Hollywood life why do you always us old picture when you report new rumor or stories.

Yelene Morales

Posted at 3:35 PM on November 14, 2012

why forgive him ? if he didn’t so ANYTHING!

lover selena

Posted at 2:58 PM on November 14, 2012

justin bieber is a just idiot !!!!!!!!

Smiley

Posted at 3:31 PM on November 14, 2012

nope it’s u :)

Megan

Posted at 2:32 PM on November 14, 2012

This just seems so hard to believe, he is all about respecting women, not only that, his team, his family is as well, so all of these reports seem unfounded, They’re just not believable, we saw how he looked at her, Selena meant a lot to him, you could tell.

im sad

Posted at 2:18 PM on November 14, 2012

she wants justin to change…we dont want justin to change..NO! …is selena loves him she must trust him…its JUSTIN BIEBER! he will always have million girls by his side!

naniiii

Posted at 2:14 PM on November 14, 2012

i thing that is another lie… and theyre be back together soon

Luisa

Posted at 2:08 PM on November 14, 2012

I think that they can do it, and that they will get back togheter. I think that their Love is just too strong.

Janessa

Posted at 2:16 PM on November 14, 2012

Oh good lord! They are teenagers!

Cat578723