Chris Brown Thinks Rihanna Is ‘Crazy Sexy’ In ‘GQ’

Wed, November 14, 2012 3:02pm EDT by 7 Comments
Rihanna GQ
Courtesy Of GQ Magazine

Chris is giving Rihanna a perfect 10 on her exotic photo spread in the December issue of ‘GQ,’ saying he thinks his girl is ‘crazy sexy.’ Keep reading HollywoodLife.com for all the hot details!

Chris Brown may be overseas preparing to kick off his European tour, but that hasn’t stopped the “Don’t Judge Me” singer from taking time to look at Rihanna’s GQ spread, telling friends he finds the photos “crazy sexy,” HollywoodLife.com is EXCLUSIVELY reporting!

“Rihanna looked good as fu**, she was crazy sexy and had it going on,” a source tells HollywoodLife.com.  “Chris loved everything about it. From her face, to what she was wearing. He especially loved that shot of her laying on the couch with them black panties on. He was like, ‘Look at my girl showing all her cakes, that’s hot.'”

Rihanna’s “Men of the Year” cover for the magazine’s December issue hit newsstands on November 13, showcasing the “Diamonds” singer looking sizzling as ever with a six-page photo spread.

“Ri-Ri know she got it going on. She on top of everything right now,” our sources adds.  “The girl is on GQ, her album is on fire – she seriously cannot  be stopped. Chris like that. He like it that she on her grind and she doing all the things that makes her happy.”

So is Chris right, Hollywoodlifers? Do you think Ri-Ri’s GQ spread is “crazy sexy”?

– Eric Ray

Watch More ENTV Videos!
More Rihanna ‘GQ’ News:

1. Rihanna NUDE on ‘GQ Men of the Year’ Cover — See the Steamy Pics
  2. Rihanna at GQ’s Men of the Year Party — Red HOT Dress
  3. Rihanna’s GQ Awards Hair — Get Her Sleek Side-Parted Style

George

Posted at 2:10 PM on December 13, 2012

No rihanna she is not crazy she is a real lady chris he is running after jelous

Haliqueen

Posted at 5:08 PM on November 20, 2012

Wat a sexy diva she is. I luv d way her sexy body was positiond on d couch, bt not withstandin, she’s an ICON

LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL

Posted at 11:55 AM on November 15, 2012

RIHANNA: ” (…) You have my heartAnd we’ll never be worlds apart MAYBE IN MAGAZINES, but you’ll still be my starBaby ’cause in the dark, we can’t see shiny carsAnd that’s when you need me thereWith you I’ll always shareBecause …When the sun shines, we’ll shine togetherTold you I’ll be here foreverSaid I’ll always be your friendTook an oath I’mma stick it out ’till the end (…) ”

CHRIS BROWN: ” (…) Girl I’m asking could you be my queen? A vision ON A MAGAZINE, That’s when I’ll be there, It’s something we both share, Because (…)”

# 1LOVE!

LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL!

d.harris

Posted at 4:29 PM on November 14, 2012

wow she is ———beautiful

bebe

Posted at 3:43 PM on November 14, 2012

We have to remember tha Chris Brown can ‘get it’ i.e. Rihanna –whenever he wants—he don’t have to look at no pictures; and I am sure he has seen much more of her then she is showing in the pics. Anyway, he probably looks at her differently he knows the real Robyn and not ‘Rihanna’. And yes, the pictures are really nice.

kekez

Posted at 3:34 PM on November 14, 2012

Rihanna is a single woman doing her & cb is a single man doing him

kekez