The ‘Twilight’ star wore glamorous retro waves that looked incredibly elegant — here’s how to get the style straight from Fekkai stylist Adir Abergel, who created it for Kristen.
Kristen Stewart, 22, looked absolutely stunning in a Veronica Lake-inspired style with a modern, deconstructed twist at the Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 premiere in Los Angeles. The style perfectly complemented her nude-colored Zuhair Murad gown and was Kristen’s most beautiful look yet!
Fekkai stylist Adir Abergel created KStew’s glam waves and we asked him to spill his secrets for styling the gorgeous look:
- Begin by applying Fekkai COIFF Bouffant Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel from roots to ends to create texture and memory.
- Next, hand-dry the hair until it is completely dry to enhance your natural texture and create volume before making a deep side part.
- After the part is created, take 1″ sections of hair, spray them with Fekkai COIFF Sheer Hold Hairspray and curl them around a 1″ barrel curling iron. Pin the curls in place and allow hair to cool. Continue this process around the entire head.
- Once you’ve finished curling your hair, gently brush out the curls with the Fekkai Classic Brush and apply Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream to the ends to create separation and give hair a high-shine effect.
- Add a modern twist and some edge to the style by slicking back one side of the hair and pinning it in place. Finish your style with Fekkai COIFF Sheer Hold Hairspray to ensure for touchable hold.
HollywoodLifers do YOU think this is KStew’s most glamorous red carpet hair? Sound off below!
– Jennifer Tzeses
More ‘Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2′ Premiere News:
- Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson: Reunited On ‘Breaking Dawn’ Black Carpet — PICS
- Dakota Fanning’s ‘Breaking Dawn 2′ Dark Hair: Hot Or Not? Vote
- ‘Breaking Dawn: Part 2′ Twist Ending — Taylor Lautner Spills ‘Twilight’ Details to Jay Leno