Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez: Don’t Rush Into Getting Back Together

Mon, November 12, 2012 11:32am EDT by 19 Comments
Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Split
FameFlynet

Sophia

Posted at 1:59 PM on November 23, 2012

Still no one wants to comment on my but I comment on yours that is not right.

Sophia

Posted at 3:50 PM on November 21, 2012

Justin and Selena already broke up so why do we keep writing on this page we should just stop comments on this page if they broke up. I don’t mean you have to stop but if the already broke up what is the point of this any more. I like Ethan what should I do some one please help me . Selena and Justin you all where a great couple what happen between you all you all should not of broke up. You both make a great couple please get back together for you alls fans.

Sophia

Posted at 12:05 AM on November 21, 2012

You know I comment own your comments but you can’t comment own my that not so great .i can’t believe that Justin and Selena broke up that is a shock but we all knew it was going to happin sooner or later

BieberHater

Posted at 12:34 AM on November 16, 2012

SHUT UP BONNIE! Let them do what they want.

Sophia

Posted at 3:36 PM on November 21, 2012

They can do what they want but you don’t have to tell people to shut up I learned that the hard way. It’s not nice to tell people to shut up what if some one told you to shut up what would you do

Oratiloe makinta

Posted at 4:00 PM on November 15, 2012

Ey justin leave selina n carry on wit lyf,i knw it may be hard bt brcking up may b the best thng tht will happen 2 u,u may experience smthng stronger thn loving selina,love is tough u need 2 step ur game n move on.Selina,girl i thnk tht u r nthn bt a kwl women,u jst turnd down 2 proposal’s by Justin Bieber,who would do that,do u knw hw many girls have wished/died 2 get bieber on his knee’s wnting 2 put a ring on their finger#lyf goes on,carry on with life,u’l meet new people n better people.if u gt bck 2gether,u won’t get the chance 2 know other awsome people in the future,Justin dn’t get married know,u still young,u got a big,awsome life ahead,dn’t mess it up by gtting married at ths young age

Sophia

Posted at 5:15 PM on November 16, 2012

You are so right

Sophia

Posted at 8:32 PM on November 14, 2012

I like this boy named Ethan I know this has nothing to do with Selena and Justin but what should I do I really like him

Sophia

Posted at 8:24 PM on November 14, 2012

It is there choose if they wanted to break up or not. I have friends that r like this but they r both girls they dont know if they want to still be friends or not and then my other friends were going out till he said that he does not like her then she got back together with her old boyfriend then they broke up then got back together and it goes on for ever what should I do some one help me please

Darrenlyn

Posted at 1:15 PM on November 12, 2012

They were the perfect couple but they have to learn life without each other to determine if the should go back to being the IT couple Jelena.

lolo

Posted at 12:42 PM on November 12, 2012

shut up Bonie. I want them to be back together!

Jelenator

Posted at 12:38 PM on November 12, 2012

I hope they are together again because Selena Alfredo and Selena’s cousin were in a hotel in NYC when Justin suprised her. :D

SelenaGomez&&JustinBiebrFan

Posted at 11:46 AM on November 12, 2012

Tmz is sayinq he Wants Her back He was seen at her Hotel Last Nite

Jelenator

Posted at 12:37 PM on November 12, 2012

Yes they’re back. I hope they were in a hotel in NYC
when Justin was with Alfredo and Selena with her cousin And Justin suprised her. :D

nina

Posted at 11:45 AM on November 12, 2012

I agree the most important thing…stop with all the drama!! respect each other!!!

Sophia

Posted at 8:38 PM on November 14, 2012

You r so right lol

Jb fan and SG fan

Posted at 11:43 AM on November 12, 2012

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez should get back together this is just a roumer.

francis112

Posted at 11:58 AM on November 12, 2012

uhhhh? this isnt a rumour it appeared in t.v. and justin even said they broke up and he even cried over it!!!!!!!!

naniiii

Posted at 12:07 PM on November 12, 2012

no he didnt say that he say that is not over,i thing that you want jelena be together