Selena Gomez Heard Girls’ Voices On Justin Bieber Phone Calls — Report

Mon, November 12, 2012 9:39am EST by 22 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Break Up
SplashNews

Dani Copes

Posted at 2:09 AM on November 22, 2012

I think that was a good reason but could have been avoided just by talking to him about it instead of breaking up but overall it was a good reason if he didnt listen then yes but if he did then no!!!

paCountry girl

Posted at 8:45 PM on November 14, 2012

Im happy that they broke up because sele thena deserves someone better then jb and that right there is a good reason to break up

1D fan

Posted at 8:30 AM on November 13, 2012

I don’t understand why she is acting like thus. They are both in the industry so they know what its like to have opposite sex fans! As far as cheating goes, what did Justin say when there were rumors about Selena and the Guy actor she was Co starting with??? These are just rumors people!! Is he not allowed to have female friends though!?. I honestly do not see EITHER of them as the cheating type

Eruel

Posted at 6:12 AM on November 13, 2012

I think it is right for justin bieber because selena should deserve someone better than this guy… for me its okay that they broke up…:) I LOVE YOU SELENA

sierra

Posted at 2:48 AM on November 13, 2012

hi i love u jb i love ur songs

meghan

Posted at 10:06 PM on November 12, 2012

Justin did not cheat on selena. But he left her out recently and didn’t act respectful. He used to be the perfect gentleman Burt now he is trying everything he can to surround himself with girls. Like for example his. Girl backup dancers the VS models and his song boyfriend. I think to clear his name he sang the song on is new album believe One Love the chourus goes cause I don’t want – want nobody when I got – got somebody baby no – no nobody no – no nobody cause all I need is one love one love baby one love. I think that Selene desecrate someone better than Justin unless he can get his act together. Cause I want old Justin back :(

Dani Copes

Posted at 2:10 AM on November 22, 2012

Me too

Mariah lewis

Posted at 5:28 PM on November 12, 2012

It really makes me sad that they broke up….. But stuff happens for a reason right? Maybe he needs someone new?!

gine

Posted at 4:39 PM on November 12, 2012

I love that picture of her, she just looks so strong like she is ready to face the world’s problems. I hope she doesn’t forgive him. She deserves better

Hello

Posted at 1:20 PM on November 12, 2012

He used to be they loving protective gentlemen that would always care about Selena. Justin bieber, if your in a relationship with selena, don’t forget that she has been there for you and supported you, do her a favour and treat her right. I know you have a lot of fans out there,mostly girls, but you should make it up to her if she feels down. Be that loving protective gentlemen that would alway care about Selena again.

Gags

Posted at 11:47 AM on November 12, 2012

HELLO SELENA WAKE UP u guys r to young to maintan a relationship if he was cheatin u y would he cry?if he cheated u now he should b roming wid other gal.give him some time and space

believebelieve

Posted at 8:07 PM on November 12, 2012

Who did he cheat with? Selena broke up with him before she posted the picture…Manipulating the people, she posted the picture as if that is the reason of breaking up with him. Well sooner or later, we will all find out why she broke up with him. How many times has she broken up with guys 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 well? I rest my case.

nina

Posted at 10:57 AM on November 12, 2012

if that it’s true what a fool!!! I’m losing my respect 4 him! besides his talent career I admired him bucause of his way to treat Selena, always a gentleman, very protective and posting loving pics with her, now he looks like desperate to sell his good looking face with young ladies!! I mean now he is only posting shirtless pics showing his new muscles… come on grow up!!!

believe believe

Posted at 11:18 PM on November 12, 2012

Selling his good looking face with yound ladies? He is on a tour performing to his fans on stage like Lady gaga , Miley, or other artists do.

Nngs

Posted at 10:51 AM on November 12, 2012

Their just too young for such a committed relationship. He’s only eighteen and she’s just twenty. Being in the business their in, it was only a matter of time.

janpots

Posted at 10:50 AM on November 12, 2012

LOL There’s a guy in the inset picture grabbing his bitz… thought that went out with M.J.

she should be glad he spoke to her it’s when they don’t answer the phone or call you need to worry. Grow up Selena

Lolly

Posted at 10:04 AM on November 12, 2012

Why are you doing this Justin, Selena is a good girl and you just leave her behind?
Selena had a GOOD reason to dump you!

believebelieve

Posted at 8:13 PM on November 12, 2012

Like What? Justin was working…touring the USA and performing but that is CHEATING according to MISS GOMEZ. Well, she got it made smelling a like Rose after dating a 16years, Woman of the year! several movies, and single to return to NICK JONAS Oh! I forgot the FANS in her purse….

crizo

Posted at 10:01 AM on November 12, 2012

come on people he still a boy,leave him alone so he can growup to be a man,

d.gabriello

Posted at 7:15 PM on November 12, 2012

growing up to be a man means be faithful till you decide to break up. once broken up then see other people, not before.

believe believe

Posted at 11:22 PM on November 12, 2012

and who was he unfaithful witth? at 16years, Justin was accused of fatherhood and the world believed the story. Now selena posted a picture of a model in the background of a picture and he is accused of cheating. WOW USA!

believe believe