‘Gossip Girl’ Recap: Serena’s Failed Engagement, Plus 4 ‘OMG’ Moments

Mon, November 12, 2012 11:28pm EDT by 6 Comments
‘Gossip Girl’ Recap: Serena’s Failed Engagement, Plus 4 ‘OMG’ Moments

Karen

Posted at 2:38 AM on November 14, 2012

I always want more Chair action… but I did really like this episode. Just a lot more fast-paced and fun than the last few. Not sure where they’re going with Dan/Serena, but I’m definitely intrigued!

drds

Posted at 1:53 AM on November 14, 2012

Thank you for the recap Nicole <3 They definitely torture us with the lack of Chuck&Blair interaction and action but their scenes were amazing as usual. SWOON <3 And it was already obvious where Blair's heart is, she never gave any hope to Dan. She sees him as a peasent hahaha and maybe her head minion LOL. But now even thats is over. It was a good episode, I enjoyed it and Dan got what he deserved finally!!! Poor S and SB broke my heart :( I want to see S with Nate TBH! Dan doesn't deserve anyone. He is a douche!!! I hope Steven&Sage are gone also!!

Tracy Haven (@MrsDexterHaven)

Posted at 1:48 AM on November 14, 2012

I need more Chuck and Blair interacting! This pact crap is waste of time. I hope Dan really redeems him for Serena, because that is the direction they are going in. Thanks for the recap!

Megan

Posted at 1:34 AM on November 14, 2012

I definitely needed more Chuck and Blair interaction, it really was too little. I felt bad for Serena as well and I’ll feel terrible for her if she ends up with Dan…that guy is just too annoying now

Karen

Posted at 11:08 PM on November 13, 2012

It was one of the better episodes of the season which isn’t saying a whole lot. lol. Like you, I wanted to have more Chuck and Blair interaction. I enjoyed the two scenes we go though: I loved Chuck’s cool sexy saunter up to Blair with Dan at cotillion. He is anything but threatened by Dan. haha. For Blair’s part she only had eyes for him. :) Their last scene was full of sexual tension. I loved it. But boy is this pact stupid. They need to just bang like bunnies. The final season would be a million times better if it included lots of Chuck and Blair steaminess.

As for Serena and Dan? I think he’s using her but he’ll fall back in love with her after spending some time with her again. I’d prefer to see Serena end up with Carter or Nate. I’d even rather see her end up alone. But I’m not going to judge too fast. I hope the writers can convince me Dan and Serena belong together after he’s treated her so badly this season.

afffley

Posted at 6:05 AM on November 13, 2012

i dont care about S anymore, i just want Chair at the end & yeah excited to see with whom Nate is going to end up with?
TEAM CHAIR always…………..