90210 Recap: Annie’s Sleeping With The Enemy — Again

Mon, November 12, 2012 9:52pm EDT by 12 Comments
90210 Season 5 Episode 5
Courtesy of The CW

Bimbo

Posted at 5:39 AM on November 13, 2012

I can’t with this show. Annie and Riley are fine by now (hate Colin though) but it there is a potential reunion of Lannie why they act like strangers? why can’t we get at least small interaction? It’s so unfair.

Liam and Silver – I swear I can’t tolerate it. They have no chemistry whatsoever and each time they share a scene i want to puke. They are disgusting. Same can be said about Lindsey.

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:29 PM on November 13, 2012

I like Liam & Silver physically, but I don’t see the emotional connection there.

sandy

Posted at 2:45 AM on November 14, 2012

I see no connection there whatsoever , haha

LANNIE all the way! Patiently waiting for them while fast forwarding Liver scenes.

Al

Posted at 1:16 AM on November 13, 2012

I’m a bit surprise. I think that Ade don’t really know what she wants, be with Taylor or stay with Dixon, but sooner or later they probably broke up. Navid make a big drama and are jealous to Liam because he don’t really know what’s going on with Silver, he don’t know, that they just were talking and are happy to be back as friends, Navid just can’t get over it Silver and her baby thing.
I like Lindsay actually and they will be good couple with Liam. just my thoughts, but will see what happening next.

Naomi and Max, I’m not sure, but I think Alec is fall in love with Naomi, so that’s why he’s try to make divorce between them.

When Colin shows up for first time I thought that maybe he is some bad guy, because he tell that he’s computer guy, some genious, but I didn’t thought that he is reall hacker and will do such a bad things. I think Riley feel and knew that something is up with him, that’s why he use that insult for him when spoke with him after dance with Annie.

Will wait for next episode and will see what’s happening there.

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:30 PM on November 13, 2012

You think Alec is in love with Naomi? … Not Max? ;)

para

Posted at 11:31 PM on November 12, 2012

Ade has always been a hot mess. Thats who her character is. Drama Ade is back and Im loving it. I hated the boring mary sue she was last season and her and Dixon were awkward and boring.

I really like Riley and Liam. I still have a soft spot for Lannie but Liam is just stupid. Almost as stupid as Navid. And Navid needs to move on from Silver. She is NOT worth it.

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:29 PM on November 13, 2012

“Drama Ade is back and Im loving it.”

Same! Now she just needs to start popping pills again and we’ll be all set!

Anna

Posted at 10:45 PM on November 12, 2012

LMAO! Wow, that was some recap but you’re absolutely right about everything! But I don’t know how Ade is cheating on Dixon again with Taylor, since she wasn’t anymore with Dixon, the first time she slept with Taylor. If you’re referring to last week’s kiss and tonight’s hookup, I’ll just omit the “again”. Isn’t “outslut” a little harsh, even for Ade? Because Dixon has been a big a-hole to her for half of their relationship and TBH, I don’t think I’d have taken his sorry derriere back, even if he was in a coma as a result of his accident.
Re Annie: I like Riley and so far, I am like “Liam who?”

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:29 PM on November 12, 2012

It’s hard to really evaluate Dixon and Adrianna’s relationship, because it was never really stable in the first place. I feel like they’re both musicians, so it was just convenient to get together.

And I agree with you about Riley. I REALLY like him. Don’t get me wrong, I love Liam, but Riley’s definitely Annie’s 2nd best love interest so far.

Trisha

Posted at 10:24 PM on November 12, 2012

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. I’m insane for watching this show and today I became sane and decided I’m not going to do it anymore. This show truly frustrates me. Annie and her different relationships are crazy. Soon she is going to be with Riley after this Collins guy. Liam just can’t keep his stuff and his pants. Ade and Dixon are just are hot mess. I had enough. When they get it together, if they get together I will start watching again. Insanity ends tonight for me

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:33 PM on November 12, 2012

I won’t disagree that Ade’s a hot mess, but I encourage you to keep watching.

Trisha

Posted at 11:24 PM on November 12, 2012

Give a good reason why I should continue watching. Are they going to be character development? Are they going to stop written these characters as senseless, mindless individuals? Are they going to start written story lines that make sense and that will excite me?