Rihanna & Chris Brown Have Hot NYC Date At Kiss & Fly

Sun, November 11, 2012 2:20pm EDT by 14 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Dating
FameFlynet

DinnyQ

Posted at 5:21 AM on November 12, 2012

They’re obviously dating. But don’t you remember how things were with them the first time? They always denied it and said they were close friends. That’s the same thing they’re doing now. Good for them! They’re obviously happy together and have been working hard to keep their relationship healthy and learn from past mistakes. After all it’s THEIR private lives and “it ain’t nobody’s business!!” Good luck to Chris and Rihanna! And might I just add she looked STUNNING on SNL and sounded so beautiful. After hearing her whole album, I can confirm “Stay” is one of the best tracks on there!! She’s so good live.

Carmen

Posted at 11:57 PM on November 11, 2012

Yes I do think they are dating and it’s really none of our business , Let them be together I wish them both True Love and Hapiness ! To all you haters just shut the Hell up !!!!!!!

frances

Posted at 5:44 PM on November 11, 2012

I think the are dating.. You know they say Rihanna and Chris will make em relationship open when Unapologetic will be out in november 19th

Mio bluioz

Posted at 5:02 PM on November 11, 2012

LOL. they are just friend other then that RihRIh don’t want Nobody up in her business so she gonna keep it that way & it’s best for her to do so.

InLoveWithChrianna

Posted at 4:12 PM on November 11, 2012

LOL ase mahlatsa hle. Its true they were seen together at that cluuurb… Such a beautiful “friendship” my boos have

Motodi

Posted at 3:46 PM on November 11, 2012

O ka se hlatse mahlatsa wa boa waja.nxa

alexis

Posted at 2:58 PM on November 11, 2012

him and rihanna are dating just dont want the public to know yet and music lover he is not stun karrueche plzzzz.

Sigh

Posted at 11:32 PM on November 11, 2012

Thank you Alexis…Chris is interested in rekindling one relationship and one only. That’s Rihanna. If he still wanted karrueche he’d be with her and would not have dropped her in so publicly a fashion. Hmmm…I’m going to drop the woman I love because I don’t want to end my “friendship” with my ex. REALLY? Wow! He must really love that Karrueche. Pssst!

Jesusloves

Posted at 2:21 PM on November 11, 2012

I would love to think so! but under wrap, maybe testing the waters (them n public). They want to get use to themselves again as friends and the public seeing them as friends. Which is a wise choice I believe because the media frenzy was just too much with every one having strong opinion or advice, forgetting that this two people are humans and can think like the rest of us. I say good luck to them in whatever decision they end up with at the end of the day but would have loved to see them succeed together against all odds were others have failed and show the world that it can happen, life does not end in one mistake, life is constantly evolving.

Music Lover

Posted at 2:16 PM on November 11, 2012

They are dating. It’s just not exclusive. He’s dating Karrueche too. It’s not algebra people.

unknown

Posted at 1:37 PM on November 11, 2012

Yes I believe Chris and rihanna are dating

Tina

Posted at 1:33 PM on November 11, 2012

They go to a club and no photos? nobody says anything… I do not believe… photos please

LOVE

Posted at 4:30 PM on November 11, 2012

It’s True! They are together!

Baah Rich

Posted at 2:23 AM on November 12, 2012

Yes, you are right…. we need photos to prove that they are dating and going to night clubs