The stunning star looked polished and pretty in a neat upsweep and bold red lips for the ‘Anna Karenina’ New York Special Screening at Florence Gould Hall on November 7 in New York City. If you love the look, we found out how to get it straight from Keira’s makeup artist!
CHANEL celebrity makeup artist Katie Lee created Keira’s look. Here, step-by-step tips to recreate it:
• Keira’s skin was prepped with CHANEL Hydra Beauty Serum and them was coated in CHANEL UV Essentiel SPF 50 as the makeup base.
• Katie applied a small amount of CHANEL Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15 to even out Keira’s skin tone.
• On her cheeks, Katie used used CHANEL Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Colour in La Caline as a cream blush.
• Keira’s upper lids were lined and swooped out at the outer corners with Laura Mercier Caviar Eyeliner in Navy. Katie then used CHANEL Quadra Eyeshadow in Lagons by blending the line out even further to the corner of her eyes. She then used a nude/ apricot shade on her lids to add depth to the socket.
• Katie groomed Keira’s brows with Anastasia colored brow gel and perfected them with CHANEL Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil in Brun Naturel and blended with small angled brush.
• The lashes were curled with CHANEL Precision Eyelash Curler and coated with two coats of Le Volume de CHANEL Mascara in Noir.
• Keira’s lips were stained with CHANEL Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour in Palpitante and coated with CHANEL Rouge Coco Shine Lipshine in Rebelle to add a slight sheen to the lips.
HollywoodLifers, do YOU love Keira’s makeup look? Sound off below!
– Jennifer Tzeses
- Cameron Diaz’s Tousled Bun: Get The Look In 7 Easy Steps
- Rihanna’s Victoria’s Secret Vampy Lips & Wavy Hair: Get The Look
- Demi Lovato V. Reese Witherspoon & More: Battle Of The Blunt Bang