Ariel Winter, 14, Having Sex With Man, 18, Accuses Mom

Fri, November 9, 2012 12:11pm EDT by 8 Comments
Ariel Winter Mother Abuse Boyfriend
SplashNews, Courtesy of NBC

The ‘Modern Family’ star, who was removed from her mom’s home in October due to reported abuse, is apparently engaging in a sexual relationship with an adult — and her mom is claiming it’s the reason behind the ‘false’ abuse allegations.

Ariel Winter has accused her mom Chrisoula Workman of physical and emotional abuse, and a judge granted her request to be taken out of the home on Oct. 3. But Charisoula is firing back, saying the “false” claims of abuse are because she is preventing her daughter from seeing her 18-year-old boyfriend.

“My fourteen-year-old daughter has been dating an eighteen-and-a-half-year-old man, and when I caught them engaging in behavior that I feel my daughter is too young mentally and physically to understand and fully grasp I put a stop to it immediately,” Chrisoula said in a statement on Nov. 8.

“I love my daughter very much. I would never abuse her in any way and I have always tried my best to always protect her and do what is right for her,” she added.

Chrisoula hasn’t released the identity of the boyfriend, but she filed a report with the LA County Sheriff’s Department to open an investigation on statutory rape, based on an alleged Sept. 24 incident where she claims she caught Ariel in bed with her boyfriend.

TMZ is reporting that law enforcement is skeptical of Charisoula’s claims, and doesn’t believe a sexual relationship took place.

Ariel’s older sister Shanelle is seeking legal guardianship of her younger sister — and control of her $500,000 estate — and Charisoula must stay 100 yards away from Ariel until the next guardianship hearing on Nov. 20.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

– Christina Stiehl

More Ariel Winter news:

1. Ariel Winter’s Mom Denies Abuse Allegations
  2. Ariel Winter Removed From Home After Abuse Allegations
  3. Celebs Create Their Own Saint Vintage LoveStrand Necklaces

JMJT

Posted at 1:16 PM on May 31, 2014

of course she’s getting it stuck to her, 13yrs seems to be the lowest age on when it all happens, so DO NOT be surprised when you start to hear 12yr olds getting it on, welcome to the new age….. :/

Hopedenial

Posted at 6:58 PM on March 19, 2013

… I just wanted to say that this kids mom is a real scumbag. True or not, telling the world that your 14 year old child is having sex with some jerkoff is just cruel and, in the wake of the abuse allegations leveraged against her, clearly and cynically self serving.

Angiee

Posted at 11:27 PM on November 12, 2012

She wears too much makeup for a 14 year old. I like her on Modern Family more than how she looks in real life. Sex or not, she shouldn’t be dating a 18 year old. I hope she has someone in her life to keep her grounded however this custody battle will turn out. Hope she doesn’t become another child star gone wacko.

dorota

Posted at 12:43 AM on November 12, 2012

I think it comes down to her money. Everyone wants a piece. The life of a child star is never easy, and it is a shame to see her going through this. Having all your personal details public at such a young age must be tough, but not having the proper family support is even worse. My best wishes go out to her in this time as she is a talented actress with a lot of potential.

Glide

Posted at 11:36 PM on November 10, 2012

She is only 14 but gets all dolled up like that?! I don’t doubt she is having sex. For some reason I feel like she’s gonna head down the path of Lohan and Bynes. U heard it here first! Lol.

Pete

Posted at 10:59 AM on November 11, 2012

LOL – know her personally do you? Hang out with her to get details on her life do you?

Amazing how judgemental people get on these forums about people they don’t actually know. The joys of ignorance.

Papa Squat

Posted at 8:27 AM on December 8, 2012

It’s not ignorant to know that sex between an 18 year old and a 14 year old is illegal, in any state, unless they get married in, say, Arkansas or Alabama.

Fejix

Posted at 4:00 PM on November 9, 2012

Nothin even worse seems bad as much as one cud think. Cool sailing cud help