‘X Factor’ Results: One Direction Performs & Someone Is Eliminated

Thu, November 8, 2012 10:23pm EST by 5 Comments
X Factor Jason Brock Eliminated
Courtesy of FOX

rosalyna

Posted at 11:10 PM on November 17, 2012

well looks like niall,and louis are the only ones that don’t have a tac but if they do have a tac it will look weird cuz they are so I don’t know but they wont look with a tac

Olee

Posted at 12:50 AM on November 9, 2012

What? Tate is # 1? That makes no sense…he is just a marginal country singer and his performance last night was not breathtaking or extremely memorable. I think it must have been his family and friends with absolutely nothing else to do, who voted form him ten million times via a cell phone app or something. I thought about voting but it seemed like too much work so I did not. I don’ t really care for most of the contestants. There are a few however that I believe have some sort of potential. my favorites are Emblem 3, Lyric 145 and Page Thomas, who placed at the bottom of the pack. It is just unbelievable…

Aly

Posted at 10:36 PM on November 8, 2012

I was so totally shocked that emblem 3 wasn’t number one let alone in the top 3! I don’t see how Tate is number one at all, there are so many people way better than he is.

Rodney

Posted at 12:37 AM on November 9, 2012

I agree with Aly. I thought Tate had his worst night last night and received the top spot. What’s up America??? Cece should have gone home tonight. She does not belong in this competion at all. She is out of her league!!!

cece king

Posted at 7:38 PM on November 9, 2012

i think you are right ALY