‘Vampire Diaries’ Pics: Are Klaus & Caroline Finally Hooking Up?

Thu, November 8, 2012 5:12pm EDT by 44 Comments
Klaus Caroline Vampire Diaries
Courtesy of The CW

Linda Marie

Posted at 8:16 AM on November 16, 2012

yup, after eps 6 caroline now promised to have a date with klaus and he’d sacrifice a hybrid to stop elena’s walk of insanity. don’t care how the date came about, only that it will serve for caroline to be in his company! they both manipulate each other constantly, so neither of them can throw out that the other is being used now as its mutual. the cat and mouse game is on!

mel

Posted at 12:59 PM on November 13, 2012

tired of Borewood -_- gimmie Steroline or Klaroline and ill be happy. :)

Sherine Roberts

Posted at 9:24 AM on November 13, 2012

Yes Finally Klaus & Caroline Hooking up together I went Caroline to break up with Tyler I went Caroline to forgive Klaus is not a bad guy he just has been in love with anybody before Klaus has never stop loving Caroline you know you love Klaus and Caroline went to be together all the tme in Season 4 of TVD Caoline how cold you forgive Tyler has been liaring to you he did sleep with someone It is about time that Caroline & Klaus got together that they are an Evil Couple I have went this to happen for along time and now it is finally going to happen in TVD Season 4 I will be watching it every Thurdays I never missed one Episode so why started now You don’t know how badly I went Klaus & Caroline to be a couple it is alot and very alot :)

Tiffany jones

Posted at 8:32 AM on November 15, 2012

I think you mean want not went and I do feel the same ( well for all I could read properly )

Nuurie

Posted at 9:10 PM on November 12, 2012

What I really want is for tatiyana to show up and for Klaus to want to return to his first love. There may end up being a klaroline for a while, but it will no way last long at all, it’s not the real deal for either of them, it’s just infatuation. Klaus and tatiyana together, Caroline and Tyler FTW.

Shaun

Posted at 9:18 PM on November 12, 2012

You do realize tatiyana was a human who died thousands of years ago? Kinda hard for her to just waltz back into town

Boo

Posted at 8:43 PM on November 12, 2012

Caroline is letting klaus believe Tyler cheated on her so he won’t discover the truth. She has to pretend she’s upset, and let klaus comfort her.

Ali

Posted at 4:15 PM on November 12, 2012

Team Klaroline and Delena all the way.
I just want to know what Klaus really has up his sleeve..

Faith

Posted at 11:02 AM on November 16, 2012

Same here girl. I’m not a fan of Stefan or Tyler.

juanita

Posted at 3:09 PM on November 12, 2012

KLAUS M ME MAD

joy thomas

Posted at 12:11 PM on November 12, 2012

I LIKE KLAUS AND CAROLINE NOW NOT TYLER AND CAROLINE

Carla

Posted at 11:15 AM on November 12, 2012

Personally I am not a fan of Klaus and Caroline getting together. To me they would have to do a beauty and the beast type of deal where love changes people. And klaus has this thing going of where he will do something heroic and then turn around and do something sadistic. Caroline may be intrigued by klaus and how powerful he is, i mean what girl wouldnt, but at the end of the day besides both being vampires i dont see what else they could have in common. Here is another thing to ask, does he love her or does he just want her for other purposes?

Sarah

Posted at 2:24 PM on November 11, 2012

Caroline will definitely enter the pictured situation with Klaus as some kind of distraction technique/ploy to help out Tyler and Hayley. But she’ll find herself really falling for the Handsome Evil One, wait and see. ;)

Charley Bantar

Posted at 1:51 PM on November 11, 2012

Maybe he’s asking her if she wants to relive their ‘Hot Hybrid/Vampire Sex’ moment? ;)

trippelicious

Posted at 7:47 AM on November 11, 2012

As much as i love klaroline….i doubt caroline is going to fall for him straight away…

angsy

Posted at 7:53 PM on November 10, 2012

I only watch TVD because of them!! they’re so perfect for each other! KLAROLINE !!

stella roberts

Posted at 12:15 AM on November 10, 2012

The Vampire Diaries is my FAVORITE show. Expect the unexpected. The love triangles just keep getting better and better!!!!!

Ana

Posted at 8:23 PM on November 9, 2012

KLAUS N CAROLiNE 4EVA

nicole

Posted at 1:10 PM on November 9, 2012

yeaaah!! caroline and klaus have to be together!! all fans of vampire’s diaries want it!! I love klaus!!

Ginger

Posted at 10:57 AM on November 9, 2012

I hope Caroline will be closer with Klaus… BUT with Julie Plec nothing it’s sure..

light

Posted at 7:54 AM on November 9, 2012

i would like that klaus and caroline hooking up but i dont think..i dont have too muh faith in the storyline that plec &co create for klaroline..i think that is always be forwood and all this klaroline stuff is only a means to reinforce forwood relationship.. i think that tvd’s producer dont like so much klaroline!!

Carrie

Posted at 4:51 AM on November 9, 2012

Oh, wow, this pic is super hot. I’m totally shipping them, just because good girl +evil guy is such a weakness of mine :)

Shaun

Posted at 3:50 AM on November 9, 2012

How is Klaus going to win Caroline from Tyler? “What’s he going to do draw her another picture.” I used Tylers quote to illustrate my point. (Pun totally intended.)

mvk

Posted at 12:13 AM on November 9, 2012

Andy, you’re not the only one looking for Klaus and Caroline to hook up. All my friends and I want the same thing. they make a cute, interesting and exciting couple. We all love and hope Klaus stays on the show. He is so thoughtful when it came to Caroline. He would be good for her.

natasha

Posted at 10:38 PM on November 8, 2012

klaroline fr life !

maren

Posted at 10:22 PM on November 8, 2012

actually, after tonight’s episode, I can guess what is going on with the above photo. Caroline is now going to help Tyler and Haley keep Klaus on the dark about helping the hybrids break the sire bond. Caroline will help by acting interested in Klaus and distracting him….but I bet she will start to fall for him for real.

Marce

Posted at 5:35 PM on November 22, 2012

I really hope the happens

Shaun

Posted at 6:27 PM on November 8, 2012

I do not understand why people want this couple soo bad. Klaus is the devil/evilest dude to come to mystic falls. He should totally steal the girl from Tyler…

Bea :)

Posted at 5:48 PM on November 8, 2012

please, give us klaroline!!!

Linda Marie

Posted at 4:59 PM on November 9, 2012

luv the picture! it is too good to be true and probably is. caroline will no doubt string klaus along to keep tyler and hayley’s secret. i only hope that she wakes up to what is most definitely and literally staring her right in the face. i was dead on when i guessed connor would die when i first saw him and the tattoo would end up on jeremy. here’s another prediction that i pray to God NEVER happens. the cure for vampirism will somehow end up being given to klaus and that is how julie plec will send him off. rebekah is my second guess for the cure. julie if you’re listening, klaus is the only reason i continue to watch this show. don’t change anything about him other than to finally cement him with caroline in a relationship. she won’t neuter him. for God’s sake he tried to rip out tyler’s heart while still in his body in front of her. he’s still can be a badass and be with her.

angsy

Posted at 7:54 PM on November 10, 2012

that’s so true!!

Mashii

Posted at 6:40 AM on November 19, 2012

Its so true ! I couldn’t agree with you more ! ;)