Miley Cyrus: My Dream Wedding To Liam Hemsworth Will Be ‘My Day’

Thu, November 8, 2012 9:04am EDT by 7 Comments
Miley Cyrus
Courtesy Michael Rozman/Warner Bros

cece

Posted at 3:55 PM on November 21, 2012

“There is some rumor going around that I’m having like 47 weddings,” she says. “I’m not. I’m having one wedding. That’s my day and whatever I want on that day will be about me and that moment. That look of love.”

How many times did she say “me” whilst talking about her wedding, shouldn’t it be “us”? Just proves she is too young to be talking about marriage let alone entering into it!
It’s supposed to be a special day for EVERYONE, not only the brides. The bride is not the only one who is commiting. The groom is too. It’s supposed to be “OUR” not “mine mine mine!!!”

Chapel of the Flowers

Posted at 3:05 PM on November 8, 2012

I think they will be a great couple congrats to both of them.

Shelly

Posted at 11:05 AM on November 8, 2012

Uhhm I see divorce. Shes all MY DAY … its suppose to be “our” day. Shes rather selfish.

losers

Posted at 2:08 PM on November 8, 2012

It’s always the brides day, you moron.

cece

Posted at 3:58 PM on November 21, 2012

No reason to call Shelly a moron. And it’s supposed to be the couples day, not only the bride. There is also the groom you know. And it’s supposed to be a big day for him too.

BrittZ

Posted at 10:42 AM on November 8, 2012

and selena and justin are not too young? wtf is wrong with u guys

crybabies

Posted at 10:29 AM on November 8, 2012

Too young, seriously — but she’s old enough to vote and serve our country. Grow up HL.
Congrat’s once again to Miley & Liam!!!!!!!