Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth’s Wedding Date Revealed — Report

FameFlynet

asma

Posted at 8:55 AM on July 8, 2013

has she maried

alexis

Posted at 1:47 AM on January 21, 2013

i’m so happy for the both of them i love you miley i really loved hanna i was a big fan of the show and i think no one would play her better then you i love you ;-) and i love your new hair cut i think it looks great and keep your good looks dont let any one tell you what you should look like listen to your heart and no one els luvvvvvvvvvvv you xoxoxoxoxo

Addison

Posted at 12:19 AM on December 26, 2012

So upset they r getting married! Well kinda, it’s an amazing thing when a man and a women come together to become man and wife but I am a huge fan of Liam’s! I guess I should b happy but I don’t know if I am. I am relastic though, don’t confuse me with non realistic! :)

mileycyrusfan

Posted at 2:03 AM on December 15, 2012

heck yah! I am her BIGGEST FAN!! it would be such a day! seeing her coming down the aisel! it would be the happiest day of my LIFE seeing my hero get married! but i really really hope that she continues singing after she gets married! plz miley!

123

Posted at 9:27 AM on November 29, 2012

wtf happened with miley where’s her hair and where is the real she?

Emma

Posted at 5:23 PM on December 10, 2012

That is the real her. She just decided to changer her hair. Calm down

JE

Posted at 7:28 PM on November 8, 2012

Fake report.
Miley just said even herself doesn’t know the exactly date.
By June next year she is going to be busy promoting her album or even a tour.
Use some brain.

zoey

Posted at 4:20 PM on November 8, 2012

in nick’s song wedding bells he says that june 11th is their old anniversary….

IHeartLux

Posted at 4:16 PM on November 8, 2012

I can’t believe she’s gonna get married to him on her and Nick’s anniversary!

Kathrine

Posted at 6:12 PM on November 8, 2012

That was my first thought!