Kristen Stewart Goes Barefoot On ‘Jimmy Fallon’ — Cool Or Not?

Thu, November 8, 2012 9:32am EDT by 45 Comments
Kristen Stewart Barefoot
Getty

Gorgeous in every way.

Posted at 10:02 PM on November 8, 2012

Inner Beauty Makeover radiates to the surface and Kristen is beautiful on both sides

Cienne

Posted at 7:39 PM on November 8, 2012

I think this was cool considering the fact that she took them off temporarily to play a game, it would have been very uncool if she showed up barefoot! I think I would have done the same, it shows us she’s down to earth and just wanted to be comfortable. This interview gave me and my DISH coworkers plenty to talk about today at work so I’m glad I watched. I recorded it on my DISH Hopper because I wasn’t home when it aired. When I played back this recording I was able to start watching on my living room TV and then continued watching on my kitchen TV right where I left off.

Liza

Posted at 6:27 PM on November 8, 2012

With or without heels, shes weirdest person I’ve Ever seen, face it.

duh

Posted at 8:24 PM on November 8, 2012

Why would you consider her weird? She seems pretty normal. Now girls her age marrying men 40 years older than they are – having plastic surgery – getting following down drunk — that is “weird”. Either that, or you haven’t seen too many people if you think she is the weirdest. Let it go. You are being rude.

Rashi

Posted at 6:12 PM on November 8, 2012

she has got pretty feet.

Frankie

Posted at 5:04 PM on November 8, 2012

I seriously can’t believe this even rates a write-up. What’s next? Hemline too high? Make-up too bold? Give it a rest. Her feet hurt. She’d been on them all damn day. She took her shoes off. Sheeesh!

Suzanne

Posted at 4:17 PM on November 8, 2012

Kristen is so authentic, love it! She does not think the idiots will criticize it. She took off her shoes to play with greater skill, very cute!!

d.harris

Posted at 3:30 PM on November 8, 2012

well angeline ,you have the right to say whatever you want,just like they have the right to comment on your comment.let them not ever make you not to say your mind.that is the disease we have on this site,trying to shut other peoples opinion s down.people should be able to express themselves even when we do not agree with them.

Malia McGoldrick

Posted at 3:26 PM on November 8, 2012

She should live in Hawaii. We go barefoot a lot. If you go to friend’s house for a party, etc. you remove your shoes.

RS Sr.

Posted at 3:25 PM on November 8, 2012

Stop all this PR lies its Rupert and Kristen are true lovers heart and soul its just not the right time but someday you’ll see coz love will overcome all dont worry about Robert women of good species will be lining up for his love

Rashi

Posted at 6:11 PM on November 8, 2012

quit with you stupidity. they are not lovers. it was a one and off time mistake. stop writing all the crappy scandal. move on.

RS

Posted at 3:19 PM on November 8, 2012

she wants to bare all..wink wink only for me

Jack Hammer

Posted at 7:24 AM on November 9, 2012

Rupert, you have your 15 minutes of fame from doing the nasty with this girl. Now go away, will ya? He He He

Misty

Posted at 2:07 PM on November 8, 2012

Everybody knows you can’t play quarters in heels. Duh. Of course it’s cool. Can’t wait to see what he’s got lined up for Rob tonight! These guys rock. Oh, and to that sailor talkin’ Angeline down there making all the hate comments – that’ll be past your bedtime, potty mouth – maybe your mommy will set the DVR for you!

EDNA0307

Posted at 1:46 PM on November 8, 2012

SHE WAS PLAYING… IF SHE PLAYED WITH HEELS THE FIRST THING THAT SHE WOULD DO IS FALL

Annleev

Posted at 1:34 PM on November 8, 2012

She is very beautiful no matter what!
And please stop hating her already, it is so out and last season stuff :)
All you who call her some idiot names and blame her still, get a life your own, thank you

geraldine

Posted at 1:30 PM on November 8, 2012

que hermosa mi kris y sus pies son tan bellos

Gloria

Posted at 1:30 PM on November 8, 2012

JUST LEAVE KRISTEN ALONE AREADY, SHE JUST HAVING SOME FUN WITH JIMMY FALLON THEY WERE PLAYING A GAME THATS ALL. SO LEAVE KRISTEN ALONE. AND PEOPLE QUIT ASKING QUESTION ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP ARE BACK TOGETHER. AND WILL SAY YES THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER SO LEAVE THEM BOTH ALONE. GOOD LUCK TO KRISTEN AND ROBERT LOVE THESE TWO, I AM A FAN OF BOTH ROBERT AND KRISTEN AND I SUPPORT THEM BOTH ALL THE WAY. TO ROBERT AND KRISTEN JUST KEEP ON WORKING ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH EACH OTHER AND DON’T PAT NO MIND WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY, AND DONT’ LET NO ONE GET IN YOUR WAY. YOU HAVE FORGIVEN KRISTEN AND RECONCILED AND HAVE TAKING HER BACK. THAT TAKES A MAN LIKE YOU AND YOU ARE THAT MAN I AM RRIDE OF YOU ROBERT. LOVE YOU BOTH AND HOPE THE BEST FOR YOU TWO GOOD LUCK AND BE HAPPY. AND PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE ROBERT AND KRISTEN STAY FAITHFUL TO EACH OTHER I MEAN IF KRISTEN IS STAYING FAITHFUL THEN YOU TO ROBERT BE FAITHFUL TO KRISTEN TO. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU TWO TOGETHER FOR A LONG TIME TO COME. LOVE YOU KRISTEN AND ROBERT GOOD LUCK TO THE BOTH OF YOU.

Tracey Bown Rileyhe ticket for

Posted at 2:28 PM on November 8, 2012

@gloria they are not bk tgehter ???

laura

Posted at 1:04 PM on November 8, 2012

i’m sorry but i don’t find womans feet attractive only mens haha well only some of them

Liza

Posted at 12:43 PM on November 8, 2012

Shes wierd!

-Tjr

Posted at 1:10 PM on November 8, 2012

Lisa, she was playing a game at the time. I hardly think ii heels will keep you safe when hopping around.” Weird” not!

niken

Posted at 2:12 PM on November 8, 2012

well, her face says it all about her own foot-baring

denice

Posted at 12:33 PM on November 8, 2012

if it’s cool with jimmy fallon who cares what every one eles thinks. they look like they had so much fun.

francisca

Posted at 12:19 PM on November 8, 2012

Kristen is every day more beautiful and interesting, really in love with her, as an actress and as a person …… how not love her??

HugeFanofBoth

Posted at 11:49 AM on November 8, 2012

I’m barefoot right now. :)

Liesel

Posted at 11:39 AM on November 8, 2012

Thanks for not being judgmental. It does upset me the way some websites have to put a negative spin on everything. I think Kristen had to take her shoes off in order to play the game well. If she didn’t try hard some people would pick on her for not trying.

Susan

Posted at 11:16 AM on November 8, 2012

I love to see Kristen having fun. When relaxes, she is really lovely . Go Kristen, we are with you…. sweet!!

LOURDES

Posted at 11:13 AM on November 8, 2012

Simply gorgeous in this black dress …….. absolutely glamorous!

Janice

Posted at 1:09 PM on November 8, 2012

Ditto! Liked the dress but her eye makeup was too much. Wearing her heels would have been too uncomfortable to play the game. She appeared to enjoy her visit with Jimmy.

Susan

Posted at 11:12 AM on November 8, 2012

Kristen is very cute and sweet, it was really lovely throughout their interaction with Jimmy F., I loved it!!

Angeline

Posted at 10:22 AM on November 8, 2012

I don’t think being barefoot is that much an issue considering she let old man Rupert munch on her juicy c__t and bodacious tittays in that crammed mini Cooper “luvmobile” not too long ago!

Mari

Posted at 1:02 PM on November 8, 2012

@Angeline, you bring it up because you keep wishing it would have been you. You just can’t get over it….lol

-Tjr

Posted at 1:13 PM on November 8, 2012

Angeline…….u r a pig!!!!!!!!!

@Tjr

Posted at 3:15 PM on November 8, 2012

I think its the other way around Tjr its Kristen and Rupert doing the piggy i just saw it on youtube and many more will see it for the first time and forever just search cheating on youtube and other blog sites its in the archive their the poster boy and girl for cheaters that got caught