‘Glee’ Recap: Mercedes & Mike Return To McKinley High

Glee Recap
Courtesy of Fox

Jessica banks

Posted at 4:33 AM on January 17, 2014

Hi My nam Is Jessica banks
Eve bode Call me jess
I am gay but i a great singer
I live at Soldun hill hwas ner bambrery northhants
NN116UA
There Is a sin on on right sid YOU gow dawn tjere to park i Will see YOU There
Love form jessie

Jones sabo why don't you consider combine that sign

Posted at 11:42 AM on April 14, 2013

I was seeking this particular info for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

Setra

Posted at 9:48 PM on November 13, 2012

I agree I’m happy with Riley replacing Finn. I was also happy to see Mercedes and Mike return this episode to give some guidance to New Direction. It was good to see Wemma settle, the move-to-Washington crisis. I’m glad that she decided to stay behind and that he was okay with it. Glee is me and my DISH coworker’s favorite show so we watch every week. I’m never home on Thursday nights so I record it on my DISH Hopper using the Primetime Anytime feature. When I play back the recording I’m able to start watching on my living room TV and then continue watching on my kitchen TV right where I left off. This way I’m able to get a lot of work done while I watch play backs of recordings. I can’t wait to see what Finn’s decision will be on this week’s episode.

aly

Posted at 7:14 AM on November 9, 2012

I think Jake was better than Ryder, he should have been Danny.

Christopher Rogers

Posted at 7:35 AM on November 9, 2012

Both are arguably hot, though.

KiKi

Posted at 12:27 AM on November 9, 2012

the new cast is boring, the season is boring….hope they go back to nyc!

texdeb

Posted at 10:14 AM on November 9, 2012

I totally agree! The new kids are boring, I think its time to dump McKinley and focus on NYC. Stop trying to make us interested in these newbies because they are totally lackluster.