‘Girl Meets World’ Scoop: Is Cory Matthews The New Mr. Feeny?

Thu, November 8, 2012 2:56pm EST by 11 Comments
Girl Meets World Spoilers
Courtesy of ABC

Gabrielle Obelar

Posted at 6:17 PM on February 20, 2013

I would love to see Cory , dapanga , Shaun, Eric, and Cory’s little sister again! Especially now that Cory and dapanga have a daughter! I’m kind of mad it’s gonna be on Disney channel though. Disney channel has stupid shows and I’m not sure anyone will watch Disney channel. Your better off putting it on ABC family .

James

Posted at 11:52 PM on May 10, 2013

its topanga not dapanga

Visit here for more

Posted at 3:11 AM on November 27, 2012

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing in your feed and I’m hoping you write once more very soon!

Kristy

Posted at 3:05 AM on November 24, 2012

If they really do this I hope… REALLY HOPE… it’s not like all of the other disney shows lately. I grew up with a different disney than the kids these days are growing up with now. I want to see real problems arise in the show just like in Boy Meets World… not 12 year olds in high school worrying about their “boyfriends” like in the shows they have on today. Gosh. I miss the old disney. I have high hopes for this!

Michelle

Posted at 7:20 PM on November 19, 2012

It’s funny how much I enjoy this show as I am a grandmother, but where I live this plays from 8 am until 9:30 am every week day and I watch it daily lol. Anyway, I would love to see Sean, Jack, Eric, Mr. Feeney all at least have some small part. I would also love the Morgan in the later seasons. Of course the parents should at least be called on the phone for advice type of relationship. I think Sean has to be part of the show because they were so so close and it would be sad to see they drifted apart. It would also be cool to see if Eric made something of his life. I think the entire cast should at least make an appearance or be written into the shows language some how. Oh wait wouldn’t it be nice to see that Sean and Angela got married and they have kids and they are best friends with Cory and Topangas kids. Wow I can’t believe how excited I am about a spin off lmbo

michelle

Posted at 1:45 PM on November 9, 2012

This would be awesome! I hope it happens. I was the same age as the kids on BMW so I would love to watch this with my daughter!

julie b

Posted at 12:19 AM on November 9, 2012

Im 21 and I would watch this… I have to see uncle shawn and uncle eric back, and I NEED FEEEEEEEEENY!

Richard Pruitt

Posted at 11:52 PM on November 8, 2012

A Boy Meets World Sequel? How fast can we get this into production? http://www.thebuzzkillblog.com/2012/11/dont-touch-that-dial.html

jayden

Posted at 4:48 PM on November 8, 2012

I want to see eric back and shawn and angela married what about amy and alan and joshua and morgan and feeny

unles bluo

Posted at 3:53 PM on November 8, 2012

Guess it will be a new show for kids to watch

Cimone

Posted at 1:40 PM on November 12, 2012

I’m sorry. I was trying to link to the video “Thoughts about ‘Girl Meets World’ part 1″, but it gives you a whole playlist of all my videos instead. The one I intended should be number 7, I think.