The annual Miss Mystic Falls Pageant turns into a ‘nightmare’ on the Nov. 29 episode.
If you thought the good people of Mystic Falls could make it through a beauty pageant without a fang-load of drama, I have one question for you: Have you never seen The Vampire Diaries?! The annual Miss Mystic Falls Pageant brings trouble for Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) on Nov. 29, who experience a “tough time,” according to The CW’s official description of the episode.
But it sounds like their rough day doesn’t even compare to Jeremy’s (Steven R. McQueen)! He’s apparently plagued with “vivid nightmares,” and turns to Matt (Zach Roerig) for help — but in typical Vampire Diaries fashion, “the situation escalates sooner than anyone expected.”
Here are 5 more spoilers from the episode, ominously titled “My Brother’s Keeper”:
1. Caroline (Candice Accola) tries to help Stefan and Elena during their crisis.
2. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan butt heads — shocking, I know — over how to deal with Professor Shane (David Alpay).
4. Elena and Caroline help April (Grace Phipps) prepare for the pageant.
5. Olympic medalist Gabby Douglas makes her appearance.
What do you make of these fresh spoilers, TVD fans? Could Elena and Stefan’s “tough time” lead to a breakup? Should Caroline be worried about Tyler and Hayley working together in “secret”? And what is going on with Jeremy?! Drop me a comment with your best theories!
— Andy Swift
More Vampire Diaries scoop from HollywoodLife.com:
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Love Triangle Drama Will Soon ‘Come To A Head’
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Damon & Elena’s Romantic Holiday Retreat
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Damon & Stefan Clash — Will Elena Pick A Side?