Is Taylor Lautner Dating Sara Hicks Again? He Says Exes Can Reunite

Wed, November 7, 2012 1:35pm EDT by 13 Comments
Taylor Lautner Sarah Hicks
Getty

Joyce Bruhn

Posted at 8:15 PM on May 19, 2013

i know so many people who break up oung then 20 years later date and fall in love deep —i also know so many men who try to get all their new loves to be like that one that got away—–for me my guy left me for all these crazy reasons he never shared with me –we never fought and we were so much in love but– his anger he held deep inside and never disclosed to me left us wondering what the FFF and really when he left i was –well like that song i needed morphine was unable to funxtion for many many months—who knows what happened– but six months later he was at my door–i was dating some so well lets just say—i took him back–but you know i am always guarded and think he is leaving again its been five more years and still havent healed from the first break up– love him sooo much but you know it not the same he is not the cuddle man he used to be—oh we definitely are now in a relationship lol

Nelly

Posted at 12:45 PM on November 24, 2012

Some of you have noticed that some polls here are manipulated? I gave my vote to Taylor ( Who look the best on the red carpet poll) and didn’t count, and I tried again and it didn’t count again! ugh. It’s like the poll was arranged only for KS and RP.

monique

Posted at 8:08 AM on November 22, 2012

What ever girl Taylor Lautner dates is very lucky. He’s a total catch.

Crystal

Posted at 8:41 PM on November 20, 2012

I think it would be cool if Taylor and Sara got back together (if they aren’t already lol), since she’s known him the longest and they seem to still have a very close friendship. BUT, at the same time it would be nice to see Taylor with another low-key actress or someone in the biz (someone who understands fame) like him. :) I’m open to either or, but it would be NICE to see him w/someone else in the biz who’s a nice person like him and isn’t all about “image” and stuff.

Btw, I don’t think he’s “too young” for a “serious” relationship imo. He was in a serious relationship w/Sara when he was still a teenager, so I don’t think he’s too young now. Idk….maybe he should just say that he’s not really looking to date right at this moment. Maybe he’s too busy or just not interested in dating anyone seriously right now. But I def. don’t think he’s “too young”. There are many other celebs younger than him even (Justin Bieber/Selena Gomez) in consistent relationships. So…yeah, he’s not too young!

aquarius64

Posted at 9:24 PM on November 20, 2012

You do know Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez broke up? And he’s causing scenes at her house.

it's only me

Posted at 8:44 AM on November 14, 2012

one question… was sara at BD2 premiere? because it looks like her sister was…

Gemma

Posted at 9:56 PM on November 14, 2012

Yes, Sara, Hannah and their mother were at the premiere.

aquarius64

Posted at 9:42 PM on November 20, 2012

If Sara was at the premiere, why are there no pictures of them? The paps would have picked it up if she was. No pics of Sara on tumblr either. Her Twitter page is still silent; if she were there her page would have had that all over the place.

Ash

Posted at 10:57 AM on November 11, 2012

Taylor stated in an interview while in Brazil that he was single and to young to be in a serious relationship! Leave him alone concerning Sara. I would prefer that Taylor finds a fresh new face to to fall in love with! I do not care for Sara because something about her is not on the up and up! But in time Taylor will find a women that would not mind letting the world know about!

lightfoot89

Posted at 9:30 PM on November 9, 2012

I would love to see him end up with Sara since they know each other so well, inside and out, and will always have that special bond. She would/does love him for who he is on the inside.

Cari

Posted at 6:59 PM on November 7, 2012

Sara and Taylor didn’t have to reunite – they have been a couple since they were 14 or 15 years old. “Sometimes hearts just get lucky”.

kougie757

Posted at 3:25 PM on November 7, 2012

Actually, I believe he was talking about Kristen and Rob in that interview. The dude is so private , I would doubt that it is about him. Plus, he got so into the conversation about cheating in the actual article, and then had to remind the interviewer that he wasnt talking about himself.

anyon

Posted at 3:22 PM on November 7, 2012

Of coarse its Sara. His relationships with Selena and Swift wasn’t serious and as for Lily she dates for PR.