Tori Spelling & Tia Mowry Face Off In ‘Mistle-Tones’ — First Pic

Wed, November 7, 2012 4:39pm EDT by 6 Comments
Mistle-Tones ABC Family
Courtesy of ABC Family

HollywoodLife.com has the exclusive first photo from the upcoming Christmas musical comedy, airing Dec. 9 on ABC Family!

Tori Spelling and Tia Mowry are co-starring in the ABC Family original holiday movie Mistle-Tonesbut they’re not exactly making beautiful music together. In the movie, Marci (Tori) gives the final spot in a local Christmas choir to her best friend, so Holly (Tia) forms a rival group to challenge them on Christmas Eve — and HollywoodLife.com has your exclusive first look at their musical face-off!

But which choir will reign supreme? I guess we’ll have to wait until the movie premieres — Dec. 9 at 8 p.m. on ABC Family — to find out!

Mistle-Tones also stars Jonathan Patrick Moore (The L.A. Complex), Reginald VelJohnson (Family Matters), Tammy Townsend and more.

— Andy Swift

More Tori & Tia news on HollywoodLife.com:

1. Tori Spelling & Kids, Plus Other Celebs Love The Pumpkin Patch
  2. How To Get Tia Mowry’s Son’s Cute Kid Style
  3. Tori Spelling Debuts Photo Of Baby Finn On Twitter

Adobe Photoshop CS6 crack

Posted at 3:24 PM on March 17, 2013

This is one awesome publish. I am presently seeking adjustable piano bench for the home and this is such a big help

testdomain

Posted at 9:26 AM on March 17, 2013

This is a single great article. We are presently seeking adjustable piano bench for own house and this is such of big help!

Jed

Posted at 9:22 PM on November 7, 2012

Tamera won’t be in it, but she should of gotten the part. I watch their show and it is true that Tamera probably has it better off as her husband has a dependable job… but Tia just gave birth and had her baby when they shot this and Tamera at the time wanted work AND HAD FREE TIME.

beth

Posted at 9:47 PM on January 20, 2013

The Tia haters are everywhere. You whine and complain cause Tia is working and Tamera is not. You remind me of the Republican party. Whine and cry about everything. I am very happy for Tia. As far as money goes Tia nor Corey is hurting. Do yo see that Gorgeous home they live in?

Setra

Posted at 8:22 PM on November 7, 2012

This looks like it’s going to be a really cute Christmas special and I can’t wait to watch. I love Tia Mowry and also Tori Spelling. I also like the idea behind the story of both having singing groups that go head to head. I was excited when my DISH coworker suggested I watch. I won’t be home when it airs so I’ll be recording it on my DISH Hopper. I love how when I play back recordings on this DVR I can start watching on my living room TV and then continue watching on my kitchen TV right where I left off.

William Earl