Kristen Stewart Reveals Relationship Status With Robert Pattinson On ‘Today’

Wed, November 7, 2012 8:44am EDT by 72 Comments
Kristen Stewart Today Show
Courtesy of NBC

Debra Flores

Posted at 11:36 AM on November 7, 2012

Love her shoes!! please, who are they by?

laura

Posted at 11:23 AM on November 7, 2012

KS please use some money and buy new shoes i’ve just seen your full outfit of the above and you have holes in your shoes, omg i’m a single working mum and i’d never allow myself or my son to wear clothes or shoes with holes in them!

Ferris

Posted at 10:48 AM on November 7, 2012

The Today Show sucks! People know that they never talk about their private life. This is so unprofessional and unrespectful!

Toni

Posted at 10:43 AM on November 7, 2012

@littleMo – honestly, do you really think the affair started that day, really, affairs never do. This started on the set of SNHM and Rupert even admitted in an interview that they stayed up late nights just talking and rehearsing. I’m sure at that time he really didn’t mean to say that but he did and I’m sure those late nights lead to other things. So your long explanation about Rupert being the one causing all this drama is false but I should have known from a obsessed KS fan you would defend her. She can do no wrong in your eyes.

Kate

Posted at 10:48 AM on November 7, 2012

You’re so right, I don’t know wth it takes for her to do something wrong in people’s eyes. It’s like everyone has blinders on, esp Rob. It wasnt a LITTLE thing that she did just because she didnt have sex with RS. She destroyed trust and loyallty and now it’s like all that never happened without her ever being properly called out on it. If you can get caught cheating, it means you werent really trying to hide it that well. All she has to do is smirk and wave and say “Oh I love my fans” and fans will take bullets for her. ugh it’s gross.

laura

Posted at 10:41 AM on November 7, 2012

Listen to you all, OMG of course that was going to be her response because both of them know deep down KS and RP could go either way, they haven’t gone back to how they were how could they, you can’t just forgive and forget an affair just like that, it takes time, so why would you confirm something when they not sure where they both stand at the minute. Plus to all her fans who have stood by her I thought that response was snappy and her fans deserved more.

Candy

Posted at 10:35 AM on November 7, 2012

I’m starting to think they are both gay. Nobody bothers hiding a relationship this long. Usually people can’t stop running their mouths when they are in love. For supposedly not liking attention she sure courts publicity. Hope they leave Kristen and Rob out of the Jacob and Renesmee movies.

Pat

Posted at 10:23 AM on November 7, 2012

Aren’t you glad you don’t have to share my opinions? I am sure glad I don’t have to share yours. Love you Kristen and Rob

Liza

Posted at 10:19 AM on November 7, 2012

@toni, I think the same than you, those would be good questions for her, just to see if She would keep us guessing the answers
@littleMo, I think Arrogant is the word I would use to to describe her, She could evaded that question graciously, like Rob did back in the cosmopolis tour, with the calories answer, but no!! She chose to show her real self

denn

Posted at 10:16 AM on November 7, 2012

She could just say yes or no. And done. They are asking for question with their silence.

jen

Posted at 9:55 AM on November 7, 2012

i dont know why people care about her really she is very bad actress

Gentle soul

Posted at 10:09 AM on November 7, 2012

@jen, why do you care about what people think? Who cares if you think she is bad actress?
The obvious message you have sent is that you are a hator! I am not a freak, I am not obsessed, I am just someone who does not like to read negative comments. Your comment happened to be
at the very top…..

r

Posted at 9:53 AM on November 7, 2012

How does what she said let anyone know one way or the other? She hasn’t revealed anything! It is still a guessing game, and that is how they like it. In other words, it really is none of our business. That is their private life of which we are not entitled to.

Oza

Posted at 9:52 AM on November 7, 2012

The Today Show was so unprofessional.

Toni

Posted at 9:50 AM on November 7, 2012

Why is that the most important question about her and Rob being back together. The real questions should be: (1) Kristen how have you taken full responsibility after being caught with a married man (2) are you sorry that you stepped with a married man (3) do you even care how his kids have been affected by your actions (4) why are you here?

LittleMo

Posted at 10:01 AM on November 7, 2012

How stupid are you? Those pics in US Weekly are all there was. Kristen didn’t “step out” with Rupert Sanders. He gave her a couple of hugs out in the open – neither fo which she looked too happy with. And Rupert kisse Kristen in her car with her in the driver’s seat – OF A MINI-COOP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! He leaned into her but she did not reciprocate. There was NO SEX. What happened to Kristen is the same thing that has happened to beautiful young women throughout time who have the misfortune to catch the eye of a predatory boss. As her director Rupert was in the role of Kristen’s “boss.” Young women don’t like what’s happening but they don’t know how to stop it without jeopardizing their jobs so they don’t say anything. And the entire incident took ALL OF 7 MINUTES!!!! I believe Kristen was and is completely sincere. But when I look at pictures of Rupert Sanders I see a snake of a man who has done this kind of thing before – and more than once – and who is going to do it again – and again and again and again. You need to place the blame on him – that’s where it belongs.

laura

Posted at 3:32 PM on November 7, 2012

open your eyes if nothing really happened why did he kick her out and go into hiding, no one really knows what happened but those pictures were of two people being more than just work colleagues

laura

Posted at 3:32 PM on November 7, 2012

plus why did she apologise if nothing went on between them…

-Tjr

Posted at 11:06 AM on November 7, 2012

Toni……….try and get over it. I hope you aren’t losing any sleep over this or losing any weight because of embaressed about these actions. Sound stupid? Well so do you! Move on!!!!!!

Heather

Posted at 9:36 AM on November 7, 2012

Tht does not mean she is back together with rob leave her alone if shes dating Rob fine. Its no one elses buisness but theirs.

rodan

Posted at 9:31 AM on November 7, 2012

I would love to be in a Kristen and Robert sandwich. O yea!

sophieee 123

Posted at 9:26 AM on November 7, 2012

What the hell happend in that interview?!?! I was watching it and when I heard that question I was like whoa this is going to get nasty but she answer it ( I think because I wasn’t paying that much attention) but then I don’t know if it was just me but the interview was cut off?!? And I don’t know what happend later… But that question was stupid everyone knows that they are back together

HL WRITES GARBAGE

Posted at 9:25 AM on November 7, 2012

EVERYTHING THAT HL WRITE IS PROBALY GARBAGE TOO

Gentle soul

Posted at 10:18 AM on November 7, 2012

@HL writes garbage, so why are you here?

For K fans, Im in Team Haters

Posted at 9:23 AM on November 7, 2012

Arrogant as ever, She didnt need to answer that question, its her life, but thats not an answer expected from someone with a little educación ! and BTW, She said She will keep us guessing, well maybe later She will be the One guessing why ppl dont watch her movies anymore

LittleMo

Posted at 10:04 AM on November 7, 2012

Arrogant? Don’t be such an idiot. Neither Kristen, Rob, or any other celebrity owes you an answer to that type of question. As much as Kristen and Rob have lived under a microscope for the last 4 years and have been mercilessly hounded about their private life, they have both been incredibly gracious wih the press and the personal questions.

?HL?

Posted at 9:23 AM on November 7, 2012

HHHHHLLLLLL kristen HAS NOT REVEALED ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Misa

Posted at 9:23 AM on November 7, 2012

Good. Its time for her to let the haters know that their love grow stronger every day. God bless

Sam

Posted at 9:21 AM on November 7, 2012

Another misleading article by Hollywood Like. Kristen said nothing. She confirmed nothing.

Lola

Posted at 9:19 AM on November 7, 2012

I don’t quite get it! That interview was nothing but an open up conversation purely on the topic of breaking dawn and th franchise finally coming to an end!
What kind of a question was that???? Whether ppl hate her or love her, that was a lame question, mostly for someone who never talks about her relationship on live tv or amongst the public! That was so unprofessional, now I would have understood that wet ion better if the person that was asked to was someone like the kardashians, but not kristen, that was extremely awkward!

anna

Posted at 9:56 AM on November 7, 2012

Lola, after kissing someone in public,offering a public apology,let paps take photos of her in her own house,she is not talking about her private life?please,there are actors who really keep their private life private,both Rob and her don’t answer because that way keep fans interested.

Candace

Posted at 10:05 AM on November 7, 2012

@lola
Totally agree, what a dumb question…Who cares anymore really??? I wonder why Kristen keeps going on this show??? THey always ask her stupid questions…
I would have like to know what projects she has coming up next etc…
What was the point of her being on this show?? she was on for like 30 seconds, what a waste of time.

??

Posted at 9:17 AM on November 7, 2012

I can`t read anywhere from out that artikel whether she confirmed anything or not about their relationship….IS HL CRAZY?

Nicole

Posted at 9:08 AM on November 7, 2012

Are yu kidding me?? she did not responded anything dont you know how to read, it was shameful that those “journalists” came up with that lame question. AND FANS, WE DONT WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER because it it too obvious that they are happy together.

cheater

Posted at 8:57 AM on November 7, 2012

she is doing damage control , she knows many people dislike her but will accept her as long as she is with Pattinson. I don’t care that he took her back but in my eyes she is nothing than a Sl$t , liar and selfish. The fact she is dumb and can’t act makes me wonder just how gullible people are to believe anything coming out of her mouth

ROBSTENfanforever

Posted at 9:08 AM on November 7, 2012

you are an idiot! She is strong and evryone makes mistakes …dont you?STOP insulting her!

denice

Posted at 9:11 AM on November 7, 2012

people do like her it just you haters who don’t have lives who hate her you all don’t matter enyway .and HL she did not say enything about her relationship with rob she said keep them gussing get it right HL and stop twistting there words ROB LOVES KRISTEN! GET OVER IT.

Gentle soul

Posted at 10:22 AM on November 7, 2012

@denice….AMEN…..

claire

Posted at 11:15 AM on November 7, 2012

Cheater,

Please explain to me what did Kristen do to you personally for you to call her a Sl$t, liar, and selfish. Nothing! correct? Don’t you think you are the dumb one who is wasting their time on hating on someone who at the end of the day will continue to make millions? As for can’t act, if this was true, Kristen would not had steady work since 2006. I tell you what, why don’t you do a production of kristen’s last 7 movies where you take on her roles and let us here on this blog judge your performance. She is not the best actress out there, but is well on her way. In other words. check your self, because at the end of the day she appears to be in a good place now, and your hate has no affect on her life. Why don’t you worry about where you going to be in life in ten years? This maybe harsh, but a lot of you haters need to grow up and move on from this situation that has nothing to do with you personally.

cheater

Posted at 3:53 PM on November 7, 2012

dear Claire I call her a Sl#t because she went behind her BF’s back for some sexual satisfaction ,or did she think Rupert will leave his wife and marry her. Just like sl#ts do when they are looking for some extra sex. That she took a married guy who is more or less safe for diseases tells you the rest of the story. Don’t call me I’m a Hater, I’m just disgusted in behaviour like that. You may find it OK when girls go after married men because she looks hot and her PR Team is doing Damage Control but she is below a Linsey Lohan