Rihanna Album Leaks Early: Listen To Clips From Several New Songs

Tue, November 6, 2012 8:40pm EDT by 8 Comments
Rihanna Album Leak
Courtesy of Roc Nation

Jenna

Posted at 1:29 PM on April 17, 2013

Hi! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay. I’m
absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

weest kest

Posted at 3:30 AM on November 7, 2012

Drop album. And she aslo have other artist that features on her album,I haven’t.heard the snap of the song yet . I can’t wait for the album.to come out on 19

Tashen

Posted at 1:40 AM on November 7, 2012

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT, I guess I’m saying that because I’ve been supporting Rih from 2008, Lost In Paradise is my favorite

rebecca

Posted at 11:23 PM on November 6, 2012

This is fantastic some of the songs are fire and really good. I like Nobodies Business with Chris a really cool vibe song.

joseph

Posted at 10:38 PM on November 6, 2012

talk that talk and rate r stay the betters rihanna!!!! the new good cause she really sings but sons choice is a risk !!!!!! no enough rnb rih rih why??????????????????????????????

loss

Posted at 10:06 PM on November 6, 2012

i have listen to all the songs on perezhilton.com and tbh some songs are winners and some are not base on the snippets i heard i wish her all the best but this is definitely not a top hit album for rihanna she needs to rest and the smoking is messing with her vocal cords and she cannot sing any of those songs live this album is a total mess : #unapologetic

Nina

Posted at 9:24 AM on November 7, 2012

How do you know she cannot sing any of the songs live? Have you heard her sing any of them at all? Her vocals sound great especially on the ballads! You just came on here to say something bad about the album you’ve only heard 1 min snippets of the songs!

Alexandria E

Posted at 9:32 PM on November 6, 2012

Reblogged this on Rainbow Glazed Nights.