Kristen Stewart: It’s Important To Laugh At Yourself

Tue, November 6, 2012 4:45pm EDT by 12 Comments
Kristen Stewart Press
Courtesy of Fox 5 Las Vegas

Lurker

Posted at 3:55 PM on November 7, 2012

I agree, it’s important to laugh at yourself. Let us help you with that Stewart. What you did back in July was the single biggest display of careless self-centered stupidity I’ve ever seen in my life. Very funny stuff. Be sure and share the joke with Pattinson, because it’s on him too.

Marbella

Posted at 1:08 PM on November 7, 2012

@Just a guy… Agree!!

Liesel

Posted at 11:27 PM on November 6, 2012

A nice article and it’s very believable to me that Kristen can laugh at herself. She really has been hated & ridiculed a lot and this was even before the scandal. That indicates to me that she has some amazing ability to deal with negativity. I have never been good at dealing with negativity and have always had a tendency to give up so I take heart from Kristen and will try to do better myself.

ana

Posted at 9:17 PM on November 6, 2012

yeh the best kristen ever love u robsten

rsd

Posted at 8:23 PM on November 6, 2012

The “stoning” comment is a bit radical. I do think she paid for her sins more than most of us who are never caught or are not in the spotlight. But she got away with a lot as compared to Rob — I mean, his standing by her basically regenerated her image while it only added insult to his injuries…

Lurker

Posted at 3:50 PM on November 7, 2012

Agreed. She should be grateful enough for that to at least not leave him hanging out there looking like a pushover and a gullible fool.

armi rosello soliva

Posted at 6:43 PM on November 6, 2012

LAUGHTER IS ALWAYS THE BEST MED….GO K-STEW! YOU DID THE RIGHT JOB..WE SHOULD LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES..

Kate

Posted at 5:48 PM on November 6, 2012

Yeah it’s pretty hysterical that she got away with everything without a scratch.

Just a guy...

Posted at 7:07 PM on November 6, 2012

No…she paid for her sins. It isn’t like she got away without a “scratch.” True. She wasn’t literally stoned, or beheaded, or flogged. Some of you out there would like to see that. In response to that, I say the following: MOVE TO AFGHANISTAN….PAKISTAN….or ARABIA.

Dana

Posted at 9:10 PM on November 6, 2012

I WOULDNT SAY THAT SHE GOT AWAY WITHOUT A SCRATCH SHE HAS BEEN CALLED EVERY ROTTEN NAME YOU CAN THINK OF BLASTED IN THE MEDIA ALMOST EVERYDAY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT SHE HAS COME OUT OF THIS A STRONGER PERSON AND HER RELATIONSHIP WITH ROB IS STRONGER THAN EVER SO IN A WAY ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT DRUG HER NAME THROUGH THE MUD YOU DID HER A FAVOR SO THANK YOU

sophieee 123

Posted at 5:43 AM on November 11, 2012

Without a scratch?!?!? Haven’t you noticed all the hate that has been thrown at her? Its a lot!! And I’m impressed about the way she managed it…

francisca