Kristen Stewart Wears Colorful Mini On ‘Tonight Show’

Tue, November 6, 2012 10:13am EDT by 15 Comments
Courtesy NBC

Synthia

Posted at 7:14 AM on November 8, 2012

her figure’s like that of a barbie

Gail

Posted at 9:34 PM on November 6, 2012

Kristen was perfect in dress, beautiful colors favor her fair skin and her amazing green eyes ……… gorgeous!!

Sandra Goncalves

Posted at 8:32 PM on November 6, 2012

I loved the colors and the style,very pretty indeed.It also let us know how happy she is right now.Good choice Kristen !!!!

Kaleidoscope

Posted at 4:04 PM on November 6, 2012

I don’t like the dress at all. It’s too loud and it kinds of reminds me of a kaleidoscope. Too busy..
I think she does better with solid colors. Normally her style is good, but this isn’t one of her better choices. I’ve never seen so much smiling in an interview from her ever!

Lola

Posted at 3:22 PM on November 6, 2012

Not too much of a fan on printed clothes, but it kind of suits her, she doesnt usually wear colourful outfits, not until recent events, but I think it’s good to wear bright colourful clothes once in a while!

With by whom Kristen now?

Posted at 2:57 PM on November 6, 2012

She looks so beautiful and happy. Has a new guy?

Is it at all possible?

Posted at 2:53 PM on November 6, 2012

Beautiful, she is getting more beautiful.

mily

Posted at 2:50 PM on November 6, 2012

Absolutely perfect.

ROBSTEN

Posted at 1:52 PM on November 6, 2012

Kristen is DAZZLING

Gloria

Posted at 1:48 PM on November 6, 2012

KRISTEN DID LOOK AWESOME THAT DRESS, SO LEAVE KRISTEN ALONE THATS ALL YOU HATERS DO YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS OF HER, BECAUSE SHE IS BACK WITH ROBERT NOW AGAIN AND YOU GIRLS HATE HER FOR THAT, THATS IS JUST TO BAD HA! HA!… I’M A FAN OF KRISTEN AND I MAY BE A FEMALE, THAT DOESN’T MEAN A THING TO ME I THINK SHE LOOK GOOD IN THAT DRESS. SO SHUT UP AND LEAVE HER ALONE, I’M OF FAN OF ROBERT TO HE LOOK GOOD ON JIMMY KIMMEL’S TONIGHT SHOW HE WAS HOT.I MEAN HE LOOK AWESOME AND GOOD LOOKING. P.S. YES KRISTEN AND ROBERT ARE BACK TOGETHER AND I’M LOVING IT. GOOD LUCK KRISTEN AND ROBERT YOU BOTH GO FOF IT.

ash

Posted at 1:06 PM on November 6, 2012

she always looks amazing! obviously jealous ones won’t like it

Toni

Posted at 11:17 AM on November 6, 2012

Sorry, but this dress does nothing for her, but her obsessed fans think she looks good in anything. Sad, that they can not be truthful about Kristen.

Good job

Posted at 3:11 PM on November 6, 2012

@Toni, no you are the one who can’t admit that she looked awesome. Too greedy, resentful and envious to be truthfull. I bet you got some relieve by spewing your venom.

Toni

Posted at 3:44 PM on November 6, 2012

@Good job. There’s no use getting thru to KS fans. You are obsessed with this girl and hey it’s your life. I’m not resentfull at all because I can say what I want at any even time. This is not a good look for her.

Good job

Posted at 11:06 AM on November 6, 2012

Kristen can wear anything and always manages to look awesome. Very few people can wear a print and look that good…..The little tiny waist, the long legs and even the posture when she was sitting down.