Chris Brown Tells Rihanna He Loves Her Over Romantic Dinner

Tue, November 6, 2012 2:06pm EDT by 11 Comments
Chris Brown Loves Rihanna
SplashNews

After celebrating the successful launch of his foundation, Chris took Rihanna to a romantic late night dinner on Nov. 5 and told the ‘Diamonds’ singer he ‘loves her.’ Read more on HollywoodLife.com for all the EXCLUSIVE details!

It was the perfect way to begin the week for rap star Chris Brown. Following the awesome launch of his Symphonic Love Foundation, Breezy took his superstar girlfriend Rihanna to a romantic dinner in downtown Los Angeles, HollywoodLife.com has exclusively learned.

“They had a little dinner downtown and he told her he loved her,” our source says. “They chilled for about an hour and a half and talked, and then she left to catch a flight to the east. He told her to ‘stay warm’ and ‘travel safe’ with everything that’s going on the east coast.”

“Tonight is a winning night for Chris. It’s a good Monday for him, you know, a fresh way to start of the week.”

Earlier that day, Chris hosted the launch of his foundation at the Lafayette Recreation Center in Los Angeles, which included a performance from the Debbie Allen Dance Academy.

“It definitely has been a labor of love. That what it’s all about for me – art and love,” Chris said. “Art influences every aspect of my life completely. It helps me to be myself. Focusing on positivity and love helps you have respect for yourself and others. It’s what I strive for, so I hope this foundation and the website encourages everyone to express themselves creatively and be who they want to be.”

Congrats Chris and it definitely looks like your off to a great week!

What say you, HollywoodLifers? Is Chris being the perfect gentleman to Rihanna?

– Eric Ray

Watch More ENTV Videos!
More Chris Brown news:

1. Is Rihanna Traveling With Chris Brown? Proof In New Picture
  2. Rihanna Confirms Chris Brown Duet On New Album ‘Unapologetic’
  3. Rihanna Loves Chris Brown For His Charity Work

Jessica

Posted at 8:37 PM on November 7, 2012

Im happy for them.

weest kest

Posted at 4:20 AM on November 7, 2012

Nice of him and he can keep up the good work and the same thing for rihanna too. Their fans is so happy for them it the beginning of their relationship god bless em both.

electlady1

Posted at 12:06 AM on November 7, 2012

Rihanna kept saying Chris had changed and we are seeing it Chris keep up the good job and know you got someone special to God a Queen treat her that way and God will bless because you are truly.and Man of God don’t listen to the haters listen to God and you and Riri will go far. And than Mama J special woman of God

dwight

Posted at 9:05 PM on November 6, 2012

$85 an hour! Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And whats awesome is Im working from home so I get more time with my kids. Heres where I went, Fox92.com

AMÉM!!!!!!

Posted at 6:01 PM on November 6, 2012

VERY TRUE MISSY2012!!!! VERY TRUE!!! LOVE IS POWER!!!

AMÉM!!!!!!

Posted at 5:59 PM on November 6, 2012

“Your love is perfection, please point me in the right direction” (…) BE HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

JJ

Posted at 4:58 PM on November 6, 2012

If you are going to report on Chris Brown, can you please get your facts straight (not that there are any on this gossip site) — he is an R&B SINGER, NOT a rapper. Rap star?!!! Really? Ugh…

Missy2012

Posted at 4:47 PM on November 6, 2012

I really doubt that he broke up with someone he’s bee with for two yrs for spmeone he jjust “like” that man had always loved her. Even on Larry king after the incident he said ” I never fell out of luv with her and I would most defineyly marry (futuristic). I have no doubt that he luv her after all they been through, the media, and friends hounding them and they still trying to make it work. The only problem was that they are young but when u find a wife u find a good thing. Luv both of them wish u much happiness:)

AMÉM

Posted at 4:12 PM on November 6, 2012

THANK YOU GOD! AMÉM!

LOVE! LOVE! AND LOVE!!!!!

KIrsten

Posted at 3:12 PM on November 6, 2012

I AM SO HAPPY FOR CHRIS HE DESERVE THIS, AND TO MAKE RIHANNA SOOOO HAPPY, THIS IS THE NEW BEGINING OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP. I WISH NOTHIN BUT LOVE TO CHRIS BROWN AND RIHANNA THEY ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. STOP THE NEGATIVE PETTY REPORTS THAT U GUYS ARE SENDING OUT.LOVE U CB & RI RI.

Tia

Posted at 2:44 PM on November 6, 2012

ummm….that information isn’t new! I figured he still loved her since he said he loved her in that real Chris Brown video and all the subtweeting going on in 2012. I doubt he would break up a 2 year relationship in order to see and spend time with a girl he “just kinda” liked.