Pageant Star Brie Lybrand Accuses Dad Of Raping Her From Age 4

Tue, November 6, 2012 10:33am EST by 8 Comments
Beauty Queen Rape Video
Courtesy of YouTube

Bare-faced and sobbing, beauty guru Brie Lybrand details in an emotional video blog how her father allegedly raped and tortured her from age 4 to 13 — then she threatens him with a gun.

Brie Lybrand has more than 8,000 subscribers to her YouTube channel where she posts upbeat videos on beauty products. But on Oct. 29, she shared a much more shocking confessional about her father, whom she claimed raped and tortured her for most of her life.

Brie is an actor and self-described beauty guru, and details her passion for cosmetics and theater on her website beautyguru4u.com, where she posts cosmetics reviews and makeup tips.

But the New Orleans pageant queen took a break from her beauty tutorials to post an emotional 12-minute video — while wearing no makeup — to reveal the physical and sexual abuse she reportedly suffered at the hands of her father from age 4 to 13.

The man she calls Steven Bressler is now subscribing to her YouTube channel.

“I just got an email from YouTube saying the man that raped me for most of my life subscribed to me. The man that took my virginity, robbed me of innocence, has subscribed to me on YouTube and is watching my videos,” she sobs in the video.

“I never got to testify in court and tell him what it feels like being tied up and chained and tortured for hours when you’re four years old by your father,” she said.

She goes on to describe the three loaded guns she keeps near her at all times — including a small handgun she keeps concealed in her purse — in case he comes back to attack her.

“Even at my age I still have nightmares that he’s coming back to kill me,” she said.

Watch the shocking video below.

What do YOU think of the video HollyMoms?

More tragic HollyBaby news:

1. Child Mauled To Death By 11 African Dogs At Pittsburgh Zoo
  2. Two Kids Die After Being Ripped From Mom’s Arms In Hurricane
  3. Jessica Ridgeway’s Murderer Suspected In 2 Other Child Abduction Cases

Jennifer

Posted at 10:57 PM on January 19, 2013

I dont think Steven should die… I know he watched this video… and he deserves to live with this… forever…. being hated… forever. Not being able to leave his house, without eyes on him. He deserves to live like this.

Lolly

Posted at 1:58 AM on November 9, 2012

whoa you go girl!!

emilie

Posted at 9:17 AM on November 7, 2012

On her Twitter Brie uploaded some documents that refer to Steven BreSler (with 1 s, not 2). It might be good to correct this in order to avoid confusion and wrongful accusations.

Paige

Posted at 7:57 PM on November 6, 2012

Im sorry for her I think her dad shouldnt be alive

lindseysnotebook

Posted at 6:30 PM on November 6, 2012

Wow!!! I have no words

katseyeview

Posted at 3:14 PM on November 6, 2012

This poor girl needs therapy badly!!!

megebo

Posted at 1:16 PM on November 6, 2012

Awesome Brie.. you tell him! I hope that Steven Bressler dies a horrifying death & I hope this video haunts him for the rest of his sorry life. I’ve never been in the position you are but I feel for you and commend you for doing this video. I can’t believe there aren’t a million comments.. this guy will go down – the word is out, just google his name .. .. One question I have is why didn’t you testify? Why didn’t you try to put him behind bars? Either way Brie – just like you said he will pay.. PS: Love all your weapons!

halo

Posted at 11:15 AM on November 6, 2012

thats so sad, i feel bad for this girl! WISH HER ALL HE BEST! n her dad rot in hell!!!!