‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Damon & Stefan Clash — Will Elena Pick A Side?

Mon, November 5, 2012 12:47pm EDT by 46 Comments
Vampire Diaries Delena Stelena
Courtesy of The CW (2)

laila sharawy

Posted at 9:46 PM on December 24, 2012

Stefan is the one for elena

Stelena

Posted at 8:32 PM on January 3, 2013

100% Agreed with you

Shaun

Posted at 3:59 PM on November 6, 2012

I’m trying to think maybe some of you other TVD fans can help me. Is this the first time Damon goes to save someone other than Stefan/Elena/Alaric AKA the people he actually gets along with for the most part as part of the group? Trying to think back but from my memory it always indirectly saved one of the others for him to participate. Is he actually starting to care about these side characters

JULIA

Posted at 5:22 PM on November 6, 2012

Yes. He changed. Team Damon

Ellen

Posted at 12:11 PM on November 6, 2012

Stefan of course. Damon is all about act first, think later. It never works out and someone innocent gets hurt or killed. He doesn’t care about collateral damage but Stefan does. If you go in there like Damon wants to they could all be killed.

Wes

Posted at 10:34 PM on November 6, 2012

I can’t trust Stefan here. He is working with Klaus to “save” himself and Elena from being vampires (course, Klaus will lock them both in a hideaway, surrounded by Hybrids, and he’ll take any kids they have too, to propagate the Doppleganger line, and they’ll be human and unable to resist him). Point is Stefan is not “working with the gang” here, he is actively trying to save Conner so he can get the map off him and find the “cure”. So no, I choose Damon, not Stefan.

melissa

Posted at 12:26 PM on November 7, 2012

True 100% but he is actually going to save someone other than himself. With the others. Its a great improvement, though I’d side with Stefan if I knew exactly what his motives were. Everyone is keeping their secrets here.

Butterflyxx

Posted at 12:00 PM on November 6, 2012

Are you serious? why oh …why would you want Elena to take on the bunny diet? I just can’t with you people..YOU GUYS WANT HER TO BE A RIPPER??? Bonnie would surely damn Stefan & Elena for Eternity. Tear em up and put em back together like a damn puzzle? You guys are demented.

Butterflyxx

Posted at 12:28 PM on November 6, 2012

Oops .. wrong board and page:::

stelena support (@dailyofvampire)

Posted at 10:35 AM on November 6, 2012

Damon’s…. but Stefan needs protect Connor (because the cure).

valaki

Posted at 9:15 AM on November 6, 2012

Elena has to be a vampire because she is more like Damon this way :) They sholud be together, but if Stefan changed Elena (and himself) back into human this chance would be lost… I think. I hope Stefan will never find the cure!!!

Angel

Posted at 5:30 AM on November 6, 2012

of course Stefan’s

Kolett

Posted at 4:52 AM on November 6, 2012

Stefan’s plan

Dimma

Posted at 1:09 AM on November 6, 2012

Stefan’s!

Marchia

Posted at 8:35 PM on November 5, 2012

Stephen likes to take things slow, while Damon wants to jump right in. I would be very cautious about this! Try to sneak up ( if possible) &see what they can see or hear! I mean they are vampires after all!!!! I love Damon, but don’t jump to fast!!!

Stop

Posted at 6:05 PM on November 5, 2012

Stefan’s!!!!

Shaun

Posted at 4:54 PM on November 5, 2012

There is no way Connor could handle Damon, Elena, Stefan, Tyler, Caroline, and the Hybrids all while trying to keep a hold on 3 hostages seems pretty farfetched no matter what traps he may or may not have set up. He’s already failed multiple times to get a kill even with the element of surprise and more favorable 1v1 fights.

I think Stefan knows this and is a little more worried of the scooby gang murdering Connor before he can be used as a map for him and BFF Klaus. Can’t risk losing the map to the Cure.

Ellen

Posted at 12:18 PM on November 6, 2012

They’re inside Mystic Grill. How many places do you think they can come in? I’m sure Connor has them booby trapped. Why would you take a chance? Do you really think Stefan is really on Klaus side about the cure. He doesn’t care or trust Klaus, he is doing this for Elena and all the ones he loves.

melissa

Posted at 12:29 PM on November 7, 2012

Yes, but why not tell her and give her hope? He choses to keep it a secret. If Damon knew that, I sure as heck bet he’d have more caution. But running in is not a good plan either.

Monika

Posted at 4:31 PM on November 5, 2012

I believe in Stefan!

Nora

Posted at 4:22 PM on November 5, 2012

Stefan’s plan is better!!!!!YES!!!

Vikki

Posted at 4:11 PM on November 5, 2012

Stefan’s!!!!!!!!

Betany

Posted at 3:28 PM on November 5, 2012

Stefan’s

Astrava

Posted at 3:17 PM on November 5, 2012

Only Stefan’s!

Elena

Posted at 3:15 PM on November 5, 2012

Stefan’s plan is better!

West

Posted at 3:14 PM on November 5, 2012

Elena has to maintain her boyfriend!

carrie

Posted at 3:12 PM on November 5, 2012

Stefan’s plan is to save Elena. He knows she doesn’t want to be a vampire she wants to be human again. Love that Stefan is finally taking charge. How hot does Tyler look wanting in on the group. Hope to see more of Tyler kicking bu-tt. Hope Stefan does cure Elena I loved it when she was human.

Andy Swift

Posted at 4:06 PM on November 5, 2012

“Hope to see more of Tyler kicking bu-tt.”

This is something ALL ships can agree on! :)

melissa

Posted at 12:30 PM on November 7, 2012

He should tell them about the cure, problem solved. Klaus has something up his sleeve, so Stefan’s plan is better, but he’s still keeping it a secret which is not good.

Colos

Posted at 3:11 PM on November 5, 2012

Stefan smarter!

Claudia

Posted at 3:04 PM on November 5, 2012

Uhh I get so tired of this, of course Damon’s plan is the best, who always saves Elena in the end? Damon. “I’m gonna rip Connors heart out, then feed it to him” HAhahaha I love Damon. Delena all the waaaaaaaaaaay!

anam

Posted at 2:36 PM on November 5, 2012

I completely agree with the 70% people here, Elena should definitely listen to Damon. Though his plans r not taken at merit by other people but he is always the one who gets things done. Its so pleasing when u see Damon/Delena always leading by a huge margin! @Sylvia Julie n Kevin r huge producers n they r aware of what they r writing n executing. The books that ended with SE r written by a ghostwriter. L J Smith is the original owner of the books n she wanted a DE endgame. Besides the producers of TVD have already said they r not at all following the books so a DE endgame is VERY MUCH ALIVE n judging by how the story is progressing I m sure as hell DE will be endgame. The show isn’t a carbon copy of the books, so v can’t relate or compare both of them at all

Moon

Posted at 3:00 PM on November 5, 2012

I respect your opinion but I am completely sure that Elena will end up with Stefan or with neither of them. They don´t care if fans are angry they know that fans will keep watching the show anyway hoping to see any development as for Elena and Damon. They don´t care if Delena leads polls or whatever, they know that Delena is a good publicity, the more angry the fans are more fight to vote for Delena or trending in twitter for them. They really like fans being angry, what they really are scare of is fans being ignorant or not caring anymore.Yes the show can be different at times but they pay attention to the book, and in the book (as far as I know, I haven´t read them) Delena was never really together, and you will agree with me that the show follows that path. They don´t care that Stelena are unbearable, and not believable at all, Julie and producers think the opposite and as long as they have decent audience, they will think that they are doing it right.

melissa

Posted at 12:34 PM on November 7, 2012

I like DE, and the only thing I’d like to see is her with Damon for a time. I don’t care about endgame. If a girl has these feelings she needs to work through them. She never did in the books. Elena is growing up, changing, and she should really focus on that as she grows. After a time, she’ll make a conscious womanly choice based on her needs. In the end I see her with Stefan myself, but I want CLOSURE for what she is feeling now.

stelena

Posted at 8:39 PM on January 3, 2013

Agreed

carrie

Posted at 3:49 PM on November 5, 2012

70% of voting? there is probably a grand total of what literally 40 people who actually voted. Just because is says 70% that doesn’t mean it’s the 70% of the fans for the Vampire Diaries. There are 2 plus million who watch the show so unless you knock knock on everyones door your not 70%. btw, usually polls get at the most under 100 people voting. Even the teen choice awards were not a for sure thing because you could vote as much as you wanted. So you had some teens voting over and over again then you had the older women signing up as teens and voting over and over again. I’m not saying that “Delena” has alot of fans I’m just saying that the fans of other people on this show has alot of fans to.

Julia

Posted at 7:58 PM on November 6, 2012

Team damon!!!!!

Ana

Posted at 8:03 PM on November 6, 2012

I agree with you!

jen

Posted at 2:26 PM on November 5, 2012

@Silvia Thanks for spoiling it for everyone who hasn’t read the book

Andy Swift

Posted at 4:05 PM on November 5, 2012

Don’t worry, the show doesn’t follow the books.

Silvia

Posted at 1:40 PM on November 5, 2012

Same old same old, the same plots, no triangle. I read complaints and I realised that are the same season by season. There is no triangle and never will be. Who loves Delena don´t expect anything. By the way in the books Elena ends up with Stefan and will be in the show too. It´s been so clear for a very long time.

kougie757

Posted at 3:08 PM on November 5, 2012

You do know when she ends up with Stefan was the publishing company’s choice right?The majority of the readers and the writer wanted Delena

JULIA

Posted at 5:17 PM on November 6, 2012

The show is different. Come on……in Gossip Girl Chuck and Blair have never get together in the book. But in the show…….
I believe in Delena

pbjmub forever

Posted at 8:38 PM on November 14, 2012

Thank God ikr! Thee is no fricken triangle! Its stelana stelana stelana never delana! Noooooo triangle! In the books or in the Tv show!