Taylor Lautner Responds To Kristen Stewart Cheating Scandal

Mon, November 5, 2012 10:15am EDT by 28 Comments
Taylor Lautner Kristen Stewart Cheating
FameFlynet

chisom

Posted at 3:18 PM on July 4, 2014

I did not understand anything Taylor Lautner said. I didn’t get anything out of this site.

ROBSTEN

Posted at 2:05 AM on November 6, 2012

FAKE SITE HL

Posted at 9:50 PM on November 5, 2012

I just realized talyor is way smarter and open minded-MATURED than Robert and kristen. This is just my opinion. :)))

jong

Posted at 8:13 PM on November 5, 2012

aww they look cute together…

aquarius64

Posted at 6:32 PM on November 5, 2012

Lautner is giving the party line in praise of Kristen, but I think he’s pissed about the whole cheating scandal, not so much with disappointment in her, but how her antics could have impacted the box office. Lautner gets 1.25% of BD2 proceeds like Stewart and Pattinson, so she messed with his money. I don’t think he appreciates having his name dragged through the tabloid mud as Kristen’s suspected sidepiece either. So he will say what he needs to say to protect the movie as well as his interests.

Liza

Posted at 4:58 PM on November 5, 2012

The more I watch BD2 interviews with Kristen, the more I get convince that I would never like her again. Its just that I cant stand her anymore, and its for free, because obviously I dont know her, I would never meet her, and I dont want to do it

d.harris

Posted at 4:13 PM on November 5, 2012

i like taylor. he is a great guy and he behaves maturely too.

Jack Hammer

Posted at 3:35 PM on November 5, 2012

Who the hell cares about his opinion. It’s a non-issue. Wasn’t he one Kristen’s kept guys if you believe the rumor mills?

nancy

Posted at 3:30 PM on November 5, 2012

That couldn’t have been comfortable for Rob to hear her say Jacob disrobing was her most memorable scene in this franchise. What dude who just took his cheating girlfriend wants to hear her drool over another co-star? Not cool Kristen!

ok

Posted at 2:52 AM on November 6, 2012

Agreed….like Rob wants to hear that crap…OH yes…seeing Jacob naked is the best! This witch should be kissing some a ss!!! Sorry Rob…I cheated on you and STILL wont tell people you are the love of my life…Kristen is such a witch…

Liza

Posted at 2:52 PM on November 5, 2012

Taylor is such a great guy!! But Kristen isnt fantastic in everything She do, she wasnt fantastic in cheating….. She got caught!!

Indi

Posted at 5:29 PM on November 5, 2012

Evey think that she wanted to get caught? Also the photo’s were fake, anyone could photoshop a pic

really?

Posted at 3:02 AM on November 6, 2012

sure sure…it was all fake..A married man with 2 kids was willing to fake all this just to get kristen the fame she dosent deserve!

Nelly

Posted at 2:40 PM on November 5, 2012

He seems to be the kind of person who always respect the others, he clearly didn’t take part of the scandal. He is a loyal friend.

hot

Posted at 2:02 PM on November 5, 2012

he is soo hot, how come that he still hasen`t a girlfriend?

Patricia

Posted at 1:52 PM on November 5, 2012

Taylor did not say what you wrote. I read the interview and what you wrote was taken out of context and added to by your reporter. This needs to stop. It is slanderous and hurtful what you are doing and I can not understand why you keep bringing up lies and interviews you fabricate the wording from to write an article like the above one. All you are trying to do is start the gossip and hatred up again for Kristen so you can make money off the fans.

are great together

Posted at 1:12 PM on November 5, 2012

Actor our work is to entertain viewers. And these three fulfills perfectly. Kristen separate movies are additionally excellent.

Rhonda amazing idea

Posted at 1:05 PM on November 5, 2012

Kristen is an incredible person, very talented girl. Insults that this site against her and some comments are really over the line. I love Kristen all the movies. Rob and Taylor is seen as better and better actors. Rhonda amazing idea to!

bb

Posted at 12:43 PM on November 5, 2012

the way Stewart cuddles up to Taylor, so after all the cheating and scandals she still needs to make look Rob like a Trashbag, must be true love

cold..

Posted at 12:37 PM on November 5, 2012

I think ,he is just glad that this is the last time having her around

enough already !

Posted at 12:19 PM on November 5, 2012

once again another failed attempt from HL to create drama where there is none .. and to get hateful and nasty comments towards Kristen Stewart and Robeert Pattinson ! Hopefully people are starting to realize this site is all about a lot of BS !!!

Gloria

Posted at 12:14 PM on November 5, 2012

I’M GLAD TAYOR HASN’T LET HIS AND KRISTEN GO BAD, TAYOR IS STILL KRISTEN’S FRIEND. MATTER FACT THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS HE IS ALSO ROBERT’S FRIEND TO. TAYOR LOVES KRISTEN LIKE A SISTER I THINK, SO I AM SO GLAD THAT TAYLOR DIDN’T LET KRISTEN AFFAIR COME BETWEEN THEIR FRIENDS. TAYLOR IS A GREAT GUY AND I LOVE HIM FOR THAT. I’M A FAN OF ALL THREE I ESPECIALY A FAN OF KRISTEN AND ROBERT I LOVE ALL THREE AND I ALSO LOVE ROBERT AND KRISTEN. WISH ROBERT AND KRISTEN THE VERY BEST OF LUCK. I DO HOPE THEIR RELATIONSHIP WORKS OUT FOR THEM BOTH AND LIVE FOR EVER TOGETHER LOVE YOUR FAN AND FRIEND.

Katie

Posted at 11:49 AM on November 5, 2012

C’mon, he’s been there. Plain to see.

Rhonda

Posted at 11:22 AM on November 5, 2012

Sure why wouldn’t he! No skin of his nose. The movie was never going to tank. The fans are loyal…… They were mean to Kristen, but, it is only because they are mostly teenagers who don’t know much about life. Taylor loves Kristen as a friend and they will remain to be friends when they are in the same circles. I would like to see them in movies together again…. Rob too.. It can be a completely different context… It could be a gangster movie for all I care. It would be fun to see them acting together. I think something even like comedy. They are all so funny and a good belly busting lol movie would be super cool where they can take shots at each other in a good clean fun kinda of setting… I don’t have a plot yet, but, come on; that is a good idea……..If you agree reply back.. Do a little brainstorming……..

Gloria

Posted at 12:28 PM on November 5, 2012

I agree with you Rhonda. It would be nice to see all three work together again, I hope it comes true. good luck with that hope to see you together again. I also would like to see robert and kristen work together again to maybe some more love sence or action movies you never know it could happen. i’m a fan of all three and i’m also a fan of Robert and Kristen to. love all three good luck to all three. I do how ever hope the best to Kristen and Robert, stay true and faithful and also respect one another. love your fan and friend to all three and to Kristen and Robert good luck and best wishes.

Woody88

Posted at 11:12 AM on November 5, 2012

Taylor may be one of the close friends that know quite a bit more about what actually happened than the general public. His behavior with Kristen during the MTV interview certainly implies that it is not an issue for him.

TRACY123

Posted at 11:31 AM on November 5, 2012

So right!

Daisy Kenyon

Posted at 12:39 PM on November 5, 2012

Kristen really fought for Taylor to keep his role after he was threatened with being replaced.