Taylor Lautner: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s ‘Breaking Dawn’ Sex Is ‘Insane’

Mon, November 5, 2012 8:01am EDT by 12 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Breaking Dawn Sex
Summit Entertainment

Finally, 5 will be the best.

Posted at 12:24 PM on November 5, 2012

We go everybody already to the midnight, I much am looking forward the movie.

mily

Posted at 12:14 PM on November 5, 2012

It is terrible the microscope these two actors. I see no other Hollywood stars in the same situation. Kristen Stewart, I love all movies I’ve seen. Her acting is amazing what a girl performs in movies. Snow White was great, there’s no better Snow White than Kristen did. Now the OTR. Kristen is incredibly good in that movie. Just admiration for Kristen. It has only 22, wow.

Jeanne

Posted at 10:54 PM on November 6, 2012

I have to agree. These two are under the microscope all the time. Every little thing they do or say is scrutinized to the ‘nth degree. They are rich in material things but not much else. Hopefully, when all the furor dies down and the last movie is on DVD, they can get some peace. Reading all the comments it seems to me that the fans are mixing up the movie characters with the real people. Mind blowing sex. Please! This is a PG movie, like all the others. There won’t be anything very hot and sexy – you can bet on it. Honestly, I don’t consider Kristen Stewart to be a great actor yet, but she has potential for the future. Rob has already shown his versatility – so much talent and he manages to look physically different each time. Don’t know how he does that!

thanks Kristen

Posted at 12:05 PM on November 5, 2012

Honestly?! thanks Kristen has indi film such a popularity. Kristen is great in OTR, as well as Garrett and Sam, Vigo M., Kirsten D, and more. Sorry, but II go to a good movie based on the book, and also for Kristen.

shabz

Posted at 10:12 AM on November 5, 2012

dude wtf!!!….get ova urslf man….

Rhonda

Posted at 10:09 AM on November 5, 2012

It is how it was, Not who ……….. Sorry typos with long nails is a curse.

Rhonda

Posted at 10:07 AM on November 5, 2012

The reason being is that the first time Rob was afraid of breaking her. Now that she is a Vampire they can enjoy being uninhabited and equals as a marriage should be. They deserve hot steamy sex… It wouldn’t be a marriage without it… It will die down after they get over the intial rush of young love and grow into a mature adults who has responsibilities of everyday life… I know that is who it was for my husband and I… We didn’t buy a TV for the first year of marriage… We found ways to amuse ourselves in alot of differnet ways… On that note. The relationship being well rounded is he most important thing in the world… My husband is my best friend. We have been married forever… He is still the only one for me…

angels

Posted at 9:15 AM on November 5, 2012

get over it frank and bloody grow up

frank

Posted at 8:45 AM on November 5, 2012

When I see this, I also see her making out with Rupert Sanders, its nothing really special. The worst thing is that she gets so much attention for OtR because she had an affair, while poor Hedlund who is brilliant in that Movie, is being treated like a sideshow.Why isn’t that Tramp being ask what she was thinking making out with a married father. All the attention she gets isn’t for anything related to her acting because her acting is horrendous and I hope there will never be a Movie with her in it, maybe a Zombie Movie

TRACY123

Posted at 10:07 AM on November 5, 2012

To frank, Sex talks, BS walks. Kristen and Rob are laughing all the way to the bank!!
Typical male, only bash the female, why not bash Rupert he’s the one that is married!
angels said it right, grow up, the past is the past, let’s move on.

Rhonda

Posted at 10:14 AM on November 5, 2012

It is over with! So forget about is. Chris will be fine with his fantastic career… Everyone loves him and I don’t think he has a spotless record either… if you want to start slinging mud……. Everyone screws up! If you ever been in a real relationship you would know that……… I been married to one man for my whole life and there will not be another… Through the good and bad……… We made it……….

Rhonda

Posted at 10:21 AM on November 5, 2012

Garrett and Sam are gettng their props for the movie too….. No one is left out and I am sure they have enough credit extended to them that they don’t feel cheated…………. I am going to the movie………. Not for just Kristen, but the whole cast….. No one person stands alone in a movie……… I am sure it is going to be great……..