Kristen Stewart: Vampire Sex With Robert Pattinson Was ‘Awful’

Mon, November 5, 2012 8:50pm EDT by 5 Comments
Kristen Stewart Sex Robert Pattinson
Courtesy of YouTube

How could having sex with Rob be awful? Kristen explains why filming the vampire sex scene with him was anything but romantic!

In a new interview, Kristen Stewart confesses that filming the vampire sex scene for Breaking Dawn: Part 2 with Robert Pattinson was super awkward and deprived the young actress of romance.

In a recent interview, Kristen told E! News, “[Director] Bill [Condon] kept saying that he wanted to make this one feel like you’re very much inside of the experience. Like you’re there, you’re sort of a part of it, which is odd. But to do that we had to look directly into the camera instead of at each other.”

“It was awful!” Kristen said. “I was like, ‘Bill, you’re depriving me of this experience. We’ve been waiting for vampire sex! What are you doing?!'”

Are you excited to see the vampire sex in Breaking Dawn: Part 2? What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers?

Sandra Clark

Watch More ENTV Videos!
More Breaking Dawn; Part 2 news

1. Robert Pattinson: The Hardest Thing About The ‘Breaking Dawn’ Sex Scene
  2. Taylor Lautner: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s ‘Breaking Dawn’ Sex Is ‘Insane’
  3. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s New Love Video

twitter= @TaySwiftTurkey

Posted at 11:05 AM on November 6, 2012

ı think that movie will be awesome !! :)

are you for real?!

Posted at 10:40 AM on November 6, 2012

Really, shouldn’t the headline read “Kristen Stewart: Trampire Sex With Rupert Sanders Was ‘worth the risk as my cuckold boyfriend loves writing in other mens snow’. Now THAT is the truth, LOL.

Grace

Posted at 12:07 AM on November 6, 2012

I’d rather watch the movie according to the books. It’s all wrong and not very pleasing. honestly.

kimberly

Posted at 11:41 PM on November 5, 2012

I only saw breaking dawn part 1 one time because I absolutely hated the way it was directed. I know the first 3 movies word for word and I’ve read the books 146 times but the last movie was definetly all wrong. It was everything we had all been waiting for. It should have been the best but instead it was rushed and to fake looking. The wolves were horrible, the vampire make-up the abslolute worst and the was no romantic feeling to the movie. I remember seeing an interview with robert pattinson where he said true fans of the saga would probably be angry or disappointed. He was right. Bill Condon’s vision fir this movie was way off. He ruined it for many of us. And I’m sure part 2 will be more of the same. Of course I’ll be there watching at midnight but I don’t expect much. And if Kristen comments are any indication he ruined the vampire sex to. They should have just kept these movies simple, like the first one.

lifejourneytruthdestination

Posted at 10:05 PM on November 5, 2012

Yeah, I think, I’m getting tired of this!