Kristen Stewart Shows Some Skin For ‘On The Road’ Premiere

Mon, November 5, 2012 9:15am EDT by 10 Comments
Kristen Stewart On The Road Premiere Pics
FameFlyNet, Getty

The star wore a sexy, menswear-inspired Balenciaga ensemble, (that she described as jaw-dropping!), for the LA premiere but changed into a revealing sheer shirt and jeans for the after-party — which look do you like better? VOTE!

Kristen Stewart walked the red carpet at the On The Road premiere at 2012 AFI Fest in LA, where she looked cool and confident in a very fashion-forward, edgy ensemble. The star wore a Balenciaga Spring 2013 outfit right off the runway, flaunting her toned tummy in a white, criss-cross bustier top and a pair of high-waisted pants.

“The first time I saw this thing, my jaw kind of hit the floor,” the star told Wonderwall. “I’ve never seen anything like it.”

Kristen has been taking so many risks on the red carpet, and this look was no exception. She looked premiere perfect in this edgy, menswear-inspired outfit. I especially love how consistent it was with her own sense of style, and her confidence on the carpet was definitely proof of that.

The star accessorized with Christian Louboutin ‘Décolleté’ pumps, a bunch of rings and her Cartier ‘Juste Un Clou’ bracelet, while a red lip, kohl-rimmed eyes and a ponytail completed the get-up.

While Twihards will always rejoice over whatever K-Stew wears on the red carpet, it wasn’t until recently that I joined the club ad really started to love her red carpet style from head-to-toe. She looks edgy, sexy, cool and confident!

It all started to turn around when Kristen emerged from seclusion post-split with Robert Pattinson, where she showed off one of her best looks ever, (an embellished Zuhair Murad) — and she continues to top her latest red carpet look every single time she steps out! We’re so happy to hear that the couple is back together — and I’m loving this sexy new side of K-Stew on the red carpet.

While the menswear look suited Kristen perfectly, she still slipped into jeans and a tee for the after party — she’s still the same gal who feels most comfortable dressed down!

What do you think of Kristen’s latest looks? Do you like her done up or dressed down better?

Katrina Mitzeliotis