Kristen Stewart Reveals ‘Breaking Dawn’ Ending Secrets On The Tonight Show

Mon, November 5, 2012 11:39pm EDT by 21 Comments
Courtesy of NBC

Setra

Posted at 1:04 AM on November 7, 2012

I’m just as excited as you now, to see the ending of “Breaking Dawn.” I loved hearing her brief explanation about it, as excited as she is, it has to be a really good twist. I also loved hearing about what it was like to play a vampire, even if it was complete with injuries. I’m glad my DISH coworker suggested I watch this interview. I recorded it on my DISH Hopper, since I wasn’t home when it aired.

Setra

Posted at 1:06 AM on November 7, 2012

Con’t…When I play it back on this DVR I’m able to start watching on my living room TV and then contineu watching on my kitchen TV right where I left off.

Dawn

Posted at 1:54 PM on November 6, 2012

Unfortunatly I thin k my first instinct about the end of the movie might be right. The movie will basically end like the book with Bella letting Edward see her thoughts then fade to a full moon outside their bedroom window. Then we hear Charlie’s voice saying “Bella wake up or you’re going to be late for school.” Bella wakes up human with the Breaking Dawn book draped over her stomach and it was all a dream. I hope to God I’m wrong because that would be one huge slap in all the fans faces and make the last 5 years pointless. It would just be wrong on so many levels and would honestly break my heart. I do want the franchise to end and not be beaten like a dead horse but not that way. I just want it to end like the book. If what I said is right then I beg Stephanie, Melissa and Bill Condon to cut the twist ending please. We’re all just starting to move on from the robsten cheating scandal and an ending like this would just break all of our hearts all over again. I just hope beyond hope that I’m wrong.

janpots

Posted at 10:10 AM on November 6, 2012

She’s more confident now because the depth of Robert’s pain showed her how much she is loved. She doesn’t slouch she smiles a lot. On the whole the few photo’s incident, because that’s all it was, has had a fantastic effect on their relationship. If you can’t see or sense that then it’s not important enough for you to understand that.
If only married with children couples would stop a threatening affair instead of just walking out many marriages would be saved.. I think

Gentle soul

Posted at 9:14 AM on November 6, 2012

@ the haters, Obviously, you are not hurting Kristen in anyway. She looked gorgeous! Self confident and very happy. After, Leno she went to meet up with Rob at his promo with Jimmy K.
How is that to finish their evening, in love and together making out the rest of the night.

cheater

Posted at 9:07 AM on November 6, 2012

she did a better Job sucking Rupert’s face

Gentle soul

Posted at 9:26 AM on November 6, 2012

@ the haters, give it up, you come across as so jealous, insecure, imature. You remind of the little chihuahua dog who has lived next door to me for about 12 years. He still comes out every morning barking at me. You are barking up the wrong tree. Apparently, Rob does not have an
issue with Kristen, why should you. My last post of the day…..

TRACY123

Posted at 8:17 AM on November 6, 2012

Kristen looked really cute last night on Leno! She was her perky self!
Really nice mini dress and those nice long legs. Great job Kristen.

ToriBorn

Posted at 7:06 AM on November 6, 2012

Jacob will get permission from Bella and Edward to marry Reenesme

janpots

Posted at 10:12 AM on November 6, 2012

You took the words right out of my mouth. This is what I think too!

francisca

Posted at 6:54 AM on November 6, 2012

This dress is perfect for Kristen, really one of the nicest she has dressed!! She is so beautiful, I’m a proud fan

Samantha

Posted at 6:52 AM on November 6, 2012

I’m so glad Kristen, I see a horizon really wonderful for her career, she is more beautiful every day.

karma

Posted at 9:06 AM on November 6, 2012

but she can’t act her way out of a bag

really?

Posted at 5:09 AM on November 7, 2012

Kristen is a BAD actress.The woman has NO range.She plays every role the same….she gives every interview the same…she can not speak a coherent sentence. Sorry…not a hater….just a truth teller.

jong

Posted at 4:07 AM on November 6, 2012

wow…she looks so cute, so fresh, so young, she just perfect

Dana

Posted at 1:26 AM on November 6, 2012

love her

ok

Posted at 2:44 AM on November 6, 2012

love the cheating lying tramp!

kelly

Posted at 5:33 AM on November 6, 2012

ok if you’ve got nothing nice to say go somewheres eles…someone sounds sad & mad….dosn’t matter ho much you hate on her….robert will never love you

duh

Posted at 7:25 AM on November 6, 2012

OK — just please let it go. You don’t know what truly happened and if she and Robert are good – why do you care? And why are you judging her? That just seems so petty, immature, unnecessary and mean. I hope you can find something in your life that makes you happy because you seem to have a lot of confusing anger in you. Please — leave this couple alone. They don’t need your kind of criticism. This world has so much ugliness in it – don’t add to it by making your snide little comments.

prove me wrong

Posted at 7:44 AM on November 6, 2012

she can fool anybody who is stupid enough to believe anything what comes out of that liar’s mouth. Her constant fidgeting and her gestures are soo annoying. Glad when she disappears. Everytime I look at hjer I see her dry humping the old guy and how happy she looked, now she tries to tell people she loves Rob, yeah …sure this is why you cheated on him. Nice choice

Dana

Posted at 2:32 PM on November 6, 2012

IS THERE ANOTHER DANA ON THIS SITE BECAUSE I WAS NOT ONLINE AT THAT TIME BECAUSE I WAS NOT HOME AT THE TIME