Justin Bieber V. Miley Cyrus — Who Has The Most Outrageous Sex Doll?

Mon, November 5, 2012 11:41am EST by 7 Comments
Justin Bieber Sex Doll
Courtesy of PipeDream

Arnold Drummond

Posted at 9:56 AM on January 9, 2013

I heard that anus can take a 14″ salami, the hard way!…..The doll looks like a homo’s dream sex doll…..friggin nasty!….Bieber should sue…..

Diamonds

Posted at 12:21 AM on November 16, 2012

They Made The Miley Cyrus Doll When She Was Still A Minor.

Megan

Posted at 9:10 AM on November 8, 2012

This World… i don’t wanna live here anymore… They could get sued for this and i hope they do, honestly.

The boy

Posted at 1:00 PM on November 6, 2012

Liam you have gone too far Cowboy Its seems to me like your playing mine games with your Future Wife My Friend Really Hemsworth who the heck do you think you are? big man me It seems that nobody cares about you boy your just white Australian man form down under mate I mean really Liam how could you do such a thing boy I mean your just guy who wanted more anything esle in the world is your soul. and you Thor big brother huh wow it’s seems to me that your quite

the big guy as I thought your brother talks about you all the time I mean you got big muscles. and your brother doesn’t have the guts to face me you know Density yo you a white girl form Tennessee who grew up in Hennessy so I said yes miss Daisy so I met this lady form Oklahoma

put her booty in coma her, now how many you guys know The Three Stooges Miley Cyrus : Moe Khole K odom Larry Kelly Osburne Curly

#Three Stooges

#ChrisHemsworth

Sonja

Posted at 6:42 PM on November 5, 2012

I don’t really care about these dame Doll they don’t even look like them . And they should sue the hell out of the company or person who made these Dolls. This is really un called for. And HL you should be ashame of your self for posting and writing this lies.

wakeup

Posted at 12:33 PM on November 5, 2012

HL, this is totally pathetic.

JE

Posted at 12:29 PM on November 5, 2012

What a horrible poll,stop it O.O