Justin Bieber Puckers Up For Fans — Making Selena Gomez Jealous?

Mon, November 5, 2012 9:31am EDT by 11 Comments
Justin Bieber Kissing
Twitter, FameFlyNet

Miya

Posted at 3:43 PM on November 7, 2012

Oh my god. It’s a flipping picture. Calm down. If they’re together great. If not they’re young I doubt they will last forever. It’s called puppy love. It seems like Hollywoodlife is being run by some immature 12 year olds. Dear God they’re famous give them a break.

Holly

Posted at 1:16 PM on November 5, 2012

I mean I love Justin…but if he’s cheating or anything on Selena he’s gonna be losing one of his fans…I mean Selena does not deserve that… I’m sorry Justin it’s the truth and I mean as much as you like to keep your fans happy you would have a very disappointed fan…I mean Selena’s perfect I think she’s right for you…so PLEASE do not destroy JELENA it would make all your fans crumble and especially me and I’m like your third biggest fan…don’t destroy the world:(

anonymous

Posted at 1:06 PM on November 5, 2012

so what that dousn’t mean anything he always looks cute

trent

Posted at 10:36 AM on November 5, 2012

lol he always has that stupid look.

bieberfeverbelieber4life

Posted at 10:27 AM on November 5, 2012

i don think their together because of selena not wanting him to become a movie star.

rez

Posted at 10:37 AM on November 5, 2012

and you believe that crap of her not wanting justin to become a movie star? aparently you don’t follow justin because he was set to make a movie with mark wahlberg.

kahani

Posted at 10:48 AM on November 5, 2012

I think justin would be amazing actor. he’s acted before on CSI. I’M sure he’ll be amazing when he does get a acting gig with MARK WALHBERG. he’s amazing actor and i love his movies. I do love justin and his music. very talented.

JelenaFan

Posted at 10:07 AM on November 5, 2012

Justin&&Selena Are still Together A friend said they Were Im done with This Site This Site is a bruch Of crap

nina

Posted at 10:00 AM on November 5, 2012

Seriously, you guys need to shut up. Everything was Justin does is not about Selena and everything what Selena does is not about Justin. They’re both busy and both famous, they can’t spend every day of the year with each other. Justin is on tour so obviously he didn’t spend Halloween with Selena:\ Just stop with those rumors okay?

sarah

Posted at 10:31 AM on November 5, 2012

ikr

nina

Posted at 11:42 AM on November 5, 2012

I’m just soo done with hollywoodlife