Kristen Stewart: ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ Has A ‘Shocking’ Ending

Sun, November 4, 2012 1:04pm EDT by 21 Comments
Breaking Dawn Part 2 Ending
Courtesy of Jeanne Wolf Hollywood

Roberta

Posted at 12:51 AM on November 15, 2012

I’m sooooo glad this crap is over

prove me wrong

Posted at 7:58 AM on November 5, 2012

I’m soo glad when this is over , Kristen destroyed the fairy tale with her affair with a married guy. She is nothing more than a stinking fame wh$re

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 8:08 PM on November 5, 2012

You all don`t you know It is not good to read some thing media with out investigate, asking Google if it is fake. Yes it is all false. The biggest stunt of the year.Stop believe every thing you read in this media You see what you have done by not investigate. You are helping the media to spread this big lie on Kristen Stewart. every time you hear or see the media say some thing about a person. and it is not a live video only a picture of the person.And the media are doing the talking. question it on Google Always ask is it False. Robert and Kristen, always been together living her new house Don`t pay attention to the media saying they are getting back together. One you was saying Robert was comfortable. Take a look at is they put out last month. Go to YouTube and see this video. [Rob Kristen lets get lost.

cold

Posted at 7:54 AM on November 5, 2012

yes because they are so shi$$y

Bethany

Posted at 11:51 PM on November 4, 2012

Now I’m really freaking out I’m like a huge twilight fan I have seen and read ever twilght movie and book. If Bella or Edward dies I will die myself I’m having a heart attack if they die I will be so mad !!

Woody99

Posted at 10:19 PM on November 4, 2012

>>>>>Woody88 Robsten expert

armi rosello soliva

Posted at 8:20 PM on November 4, 2012

i cant wait to see bella as anewborn vamp…i love her power and strength.. imagine she’s more stronger than edward…im excited to see her running after those wild animals..

armi rosello soliva

Posted at 8:15 PM on November 4, 2012

i wanna see jake and reneesmee together…

armi rosello soliva

Posted at 8:14 PM on November 4, 2012

i hope my tears are worthy for edward and bella or tp the entire cullen family as well as bella’s dad… ihope there’s still another sequel of tiwlight.. like vampires this film won’t die.. i love them!

mvk

Posted at 6:01 PM on November 4, 2012

Maggie, could your comment get any longer. In case you don’t know it, but less is more. You lose people when you ramble. Let the past be the past. We are talking about the ending of BD2. The ending could possibly be the end of the Volturi and the beginnine of the Cullen clan taking control. Or the Cullen Clan calling the shots to save the volture which means the volturi are in the Cullen Clan’s debt. I can’t wait to see it.

Maggie

Posted at 6:15 PM on November 4, 2012

If you don’t want to read long comments then skip over them, less is not always more. I had three different points to make/discuss, thus I divided what I had to say into three different paragraphs. I had my own question and responded to two others. I just hope Bella, Edward, Renesmee, and the rest of the Cullens have a happy ending. It would make it harder to watch the saga from beginning to end if we knew it had a sad ending. I am glad they decided to have and actual fight scene, that part was bit lack luster in the book.

Maggie

Posted at 4:56 PM on November 4, 2012

Is anyone else worried that Bella and Edward wont have their “happy ever after” ending? I just don’t know what to think because we have heard a lot of comments like this from interviews from the cast but then we also hear things like Taylor saying “there is a thin line and fans would freak on us if we changed it too much”, or when Kristen was asked at Comic Con about a possible reboot down the road she said “I have a very insider’s perspective because I played her, but if anything else happened, I swear to god, please leave them alone! They figured it out. Leave them. By the end of the movie, it’s so abundantly satisfying, sweet and ideal. It just feels good, like it should end.”. Or when Rob said “It’s very strange the ending but it kind of works in a very bizarre way, you don’t normally get a story where everyone has a happy ending. Which sounds kind of ridiculous but even if you tried to write a happy ending it’s kind of impossible. But Stephanie kind of figured out the throughlines to make everyone have a happy ending. Which creates this very odd drama at the end. The ending is really sweet, it’s probably the sweetest moment in the whole film. It’s good.” I just really hope that Bella and Edward get their “perfect piece of forever” like in the book. If they didn’t I don’t think I personally would feel the same way out the movie franchise, I think if would ruin the saga and these characters we have fallen in love with to a certain extent. Does anyone else feel the say way????

I agree with Woody88 that the “experts” saw what they wanted to (and how good are these “experts”? They are working with Hollywoodlife for crying out loud!) The longer the gossip and speculation goes on the better the traffic for these gossip sites. They are going to do whatever they can and say whatever they can to keep all the drama (that is so clearly over!) going for as long as they can.

As for your comment Sarah, about Kristen getting off easily and being given courtsey, are you fricken kidding me!?!?!?!?! Where can you been for the past 3-4 months, living under a rock? Kristen was trashed and dragged through the mud the entire time! Barely anything was said about Rupert! Rob and Kristen have both been asked multiple times about the incident and from what I can tell the only response ever made to the media was at the TIFF from Kristen when she said “We are fine. We are going to be totally fine.” or something to that effect. Maybe the media has finally decided to stop wasting time asking about it because they know their questions will go unanswered and they will never get a response. Everything Rob and Kristen say is alwasy twisted and taken out of context anyway so whats the point of them even commenting on a non-issue, the media blew the entire thing out of proportion to benefit themselves and their publications.

sarah

Posted at 12:09 PM on November 5, 2012

Maggie, take a deep breath and reread my comment. I said Kristen hasn’t been directly questioned about the affair, the topic has not even been gently approached as it was with Rob during the Cosmopolis promo interviews. In not one interview I have watched since the affair has she been asked directly about Sanders. If there was one, let me know. Kristen’s answer at TIFF was in response to a question about the upcoming BD promo with Rob. It had nothing to do with Rupert.

I agree that the media twists things – they do this with every public figure, not just Rob and Kristen. I also agree that more was said by the media about Kristen than about Rupert. This was inevitable given her high profile and relative obscurity. However, opinion was divided on Kristen. Many media outlets defended here. Her fans obviously came to her defense too, and even went so far as to attack Rob and Liberty. Absolutely no one defended Rupert.

....

Posted at 4:52 PM on November 4, 2012

My mom said that the girl Bella gave birth to saved her and her friends from edward enemys

sarah

Posted at 3:10 PM on November 4, 2012

It’s interesting that no reporter has asked Kristen, even indirectly, about the Sanders affair. Celebrities rarely get off so easily. Why Kristen? Even Robert had to deal with the elephant in the room. I wonder if Rupert will be given the same ‘courtesy’ when he begins inteviews for his next film?

Madi

Posted at 3:02 PM on November 4, 2012

What do you mean Woody88?

Woody88

Posted at 1:55 PM on November 4, 2012

I think that the experts saw what they wanted to see.

janpots

Posted at 3:39 PM on November 4, 2012

I agree!

Posted at 1:34 PM on November 4, 2012

cried in all of them, well this time there ‘ll be a whole pool formed
cos it’s the last one :’(((((((((

sophieee 123

Posted at 4:20 PM on November 4, 2012

I only cried in BDP1 when Jacob started to cry when Jacob cries I cry!! Hahaha

Janelle

Posted at 1:22 PM on November 4, 2012

Maybe I will cry for this one. I wish this wasn’t the last twilight movie.