Kristen Stewart: I Was Born To Be A Young Mom

Sat, November 3, 2012 11:59pm EST by 59 Comments
Kristen Stewart Pregnant
Courtesy Summit Entertainment

Catherine Dove (@notthistwilight)

Posted at 11:13 AM on November 21, 2012

Stephenie Meyer and her Army of Desperate Housewives: The Twilight Saga Exposed – read ALL about how many OLDER Twihards became MORE obsessed than YOUNG ones and RUINED this pretty fairytale for the girls it was supposedly written FOR! TIME to put blame where it belongs – Stephenie Meyer’s publisher and production company for their professional negligence in accepting and presenting Twilight SO IRRESPONSIBLY with SUCH an addictive, amateur “writing style”. Easy to find – Search “research twilight breaking dawn” for blogspot called: explaintwilightbreakingdawnending.

jen

Posted at 2:30 PM on November 5, 2012

Who is going to be the father though? Rob or….Rupert!!! LOL

Dana

Posted at 6:21 PM on November 5, 2012

ITS COMMENTS LIKE THAT ,THAT KEEP THE AFFAIR ALIVE LET IT DIE MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING TIRED OF THROWING IT IN HERS AND ROBS FACE WHICH YOUR NOT DOING BECAUSE NEITHER OF THEM READ THE TRASH ON THE INTERNET

Lynne

Posted at 6:29 PM on November 5, 2012

well said dana!! wishing I could “double like” your comment!:)

joya

Posted at 12:10 AM on November 5, 2012

Motherhood is about sacrifice. Nothing Kristen has done or said tells me she’s ready for that. Unless she goes the usual Hollywood route and leaves the kids with nannies all day.I am beautiful woman and I love good man…..inter racial romance is my dream… so I joined —blackwhitePlanet.С0M—–it’s where to- connect with beautiful and excellent people! Maybe if they had more confidence in Kristen they wouldn’t feel the need to defend her like a pack of wild dogs. She’s not the devil incarnate, but she’s not the Virgin Mary either, yk?

Dana

Posted at 11:34 AM on November 5, 2012

I THINK ONCE KRISTEN BECOMES A MOTHER SHE WILL DEVOTE ALL OF HER TIME TO HER CHILD I THINK SHE WILL TAKE MOTHERHOOD VERY SERIOUSLY THATS WHY I THINK SHE WILL WAIT UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT BEFORE SHE STARTS A FAMILY SHE LOVES HER CAREER SO I THINK SHE WONT MIND PUTTING HER CAREER ON HOLD WHEN SHE FEELS THE TIME IS RIGHT TO START A FAMILY