Justin Bieber Sex Doll Released — See The Shocking Pic

Sat, November 3, 2012 11:24am EST by 42 Comments
Justin Bieber Sex Doll
Courtesy of Instagram

Alex

Posted at 6:07 PM on January 5, 2013

i am bi cant wait to have awesome sex with it.

angel

Posted at 8:29 AM on November 13, 2012

i think they should make a recall of the dolls its stupid and wrong and im 13 even a stupid person could know that

crazychick12345

Posted at 10:23 PM on November 7, 2012

this is so stupied the way they just make a sex doll of him!!!!!!!!!! that is sooooooooooo gross!!

Belieber

Posted at 12:32 PM on November 5, 2012

Who made this!?!?

Ilana

Posted at 8:55 AM on November 5, 2012

I’m a HUGE BELIEBER and don’t get me wrong that’s nice but He’s 18 like he just became legal don’t be taking advantage of his sexiness. Why do people do this to him like… WOULD U WANT A BLOW UP DOLL OF UR NIECE OR NEPHEW OR SON OR DAUGHTER OR YOU! NO SO LIKE Y DO IT ITS WRONG!

Bay

Posted at 11:38 PM on November 4, 2012

Ew. Seriously, he’s only 18. Yeah he’s legal, but he still seems like a teenager. I just find it disturbing that someone would want to buy this and what do these people do all day. “Let’s make a Justin Bieber sex doll!”

joya

Posted at 10:20 PM on November 4, 2012

Now if the toy company would of actually named the toy “Justin Bieber” then of course justin could sue them for making money off of him without his permission.I am beautiful woman and I love good man…..inter racial romance is my dream… so I joined —blackwhitePlanet.С0M—–it’s where to- connect with beautiful and excellent people! I’ve been dreaming of this for years! If I can’t have the real thing, then I can have it in doll form. Cmon I know all you beliebers want one ;) Where can I buy it?

Belieber

Posted at 7:29 PM on November 4, 2012

I love Justin, i’ve been supporting him since ’09 but is this really necessary? I mean he has very young fans (even 5 years old) what do they say when they see this? Our society is just screwed up.

Khristian

Posted at 8:56 PM on November 4, 2012

i totally agree

Anon

Posted at 6:02 PM on November 4, 2012

i mean the fans would love it , i know for a fact, expect like the 12 year old ones. but thats just gross that someone created it , ew.

Belieber

Posted at 5:31 PM on November 4, 2012

He’s 18!!! A young adult why would they do that??? They’re just gonna make Justin look bad. My god this company is so stupid.

Polly

Posted at 4:21 PM on November 4, 2012

I love Justin and he’s amazing! But the doll thing is kinda too far. #sorry

Bieber fan

Posted at 4:11 PM on November 4, 2012

Omfg I love this it’s like the best thing ever imma get this and not let anyone have it damn rite Bieber is so SEXIE!!!

Emma

Posted at 2:06 PM on November 4, 2012

Hilarious.

Samm Bieber

Posted at 1:23 PM on November 4, 2012

I find that completely duscusting…

LadyRauhl (OFFICIAL) (@sofia_jdb)

Posted at 12:58 PM on November 4, 2012

this is awful!!! who thought to do this is just a stupid person..probably his/her life soesnt have any point thats why he/her did that!!!