Kristen Stewart ‘OK’ After Cheating On Robert Pattinson

Fri, November 2, 2012 4:40pm EDT by 24 Comments
Kristen Stewart After Cheating
Courtesy of Twitter

Clarisse22

Posted at 8:22 AM on December 19, 2012

I’m glad that kristen and rob are ok now….
I love breaking dawn 2…

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 7:20 AM on November 5, 2012

All you bellow that is calling Kristen Stewart these names. Kristen will not read this You are some of the stupid stupid people I have came across .I do not understand what it is that make you want to call some one you never meet bad names.And it is about their private lives. Robert Pattinson. just want it you stupid fool for fans Are you too stupid to not know what a fan is for? Robert just want it you to buy a few tickets. And stay out of his private life And you keep spreading lies about his girlfriend. You are so stupid to hear a rumor from this new media. You did not want to take time to find out if the rumor is the truth. And it was the biggest stunt of the year.And the media are still playing it out.Rupert Sanders say he is suing Robert Pattinson love Kristen , Robert said that he love Kristen Stewart so much that it make him weak. That why he is living with her in her new house Go to Google and ask if Kristen Stewart cheating photos. fake.

jen

Posted at 3:39 PM on November 3, 2012

Of course she is okay she dosent care and she will always be a skank no matter what people say she will always be one and bang another director for a job

rupert sanders is so hot

Posted at 3:56 AM on November 3, 2012

see this skank has no shame .

ash

Posted at 11:27 PM on November 2, 2012

i’m always happy when she is happy…but HL’s headline “Kristen Stewart ‘OK’ After Cheating On Robert Pattinson” seems to be making a different remark as if criticising how can she be ok? so please don’t you fool me.

LisaL

Posted at 9:25 PM on November 2, 2012

Pay attention to his body language in various photos.It’s not the same. His hands are shoved I’m his pockets as opposed to around her. She is always leaning into him but he’s not necessarily leaning to her or looking At her like he used too. Not saying they are faking it. Saying they are definitely working on it. He’s not the same. She’s lost him. He will always be different. Not going to last people. Sorry. Their body language says it all. No bitterness here so don’t accuse me of that nonesense. Don’t see what you want to see. See the obvious.

Sarah

Posted at 2:26 AM on November 3, 2012

I agree with you and I like them both. He is not the same but I think that the relationship had ran its course before the mess. Maybe the just drifted apart. Kristen was barely 17 when they met so in a way she was like another one of his teen fans smitten and devoted. She was his biggest fan. However, she has grown up just like he has matured. I have been watching their very early interviews and he was so goofy and silly, and way more than she is now at 22. I don’t think they are back as a couple but just trying to stay friends because after all they had 5 intense years together in the public eye.

to LisaL

Posted at 10:01 PM on November 3, 2012

Your conclusions are only guesses. It’s too early to be so affectionate. They also know these pictures would be flashed around the world. People are saying Rob and Kristen are very affectionate when off camera, they were holding hands, gazing at each other, smiling, laughing and touching. If they do split, they will find new partners and life will go on.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 12:38 AM on November 5, 2012

Give it up Robert Pattinson loved Kristen Stewart before he met her. That cheating thing was debunk by YouTube long. ago . And you are still holding on to it. Robert said that he love Kristen so much that it make him weak., You have not hearing any one say Robert cheated on Kristen. The paparazzi follow him every where.He have ask you only to buy a ticket or two.

niken

Posted at 8:38 PM on November 2, 2012

dont know how a negative thing in cheating with married man with kids CAN EVER ATTRACT something positive !!!

Lois

Posted at 6:47 PM on November 2, 2012

I don’t think she is okay since the haters want back off from her and Rob. What is wrong with you people? You don’t have a life or just unhappy in the one you have so you have to spread the negativity to Kristen and Rob. It is their life haters so leave them alone for once and stop spreading hatred for both of them.

lris

Posted at 6:32 PM on November 2, 2012

Who are u people can you pls be happy for them forones, he is the only person who knowns what he seens in her and she has done fir he so pls let it go

gaga

Posted at 6:12 PM on November 2, 2012

she also tells everybody that Pattinson and Taylor wouldn’t be anywhere without her. And here I am thinking that both of them acted so well and deserved to be there, No wonder Pattinson owes her everything , he is just a little boy she has no respect for

Woody88

Posted at 7:59 PM on November 2, 2012

@gaga and toni – The real message here is that Kristen is back on solid footing with Rob. She even refered to him as a “nut” in another one of these interviews. Rob is happy being as silly as ever. They really are a pair saying strange awkward things all day long. This is why they are together, not because Kristen dominates Rob in any way. They apparently love each other enough to work through whatever brought about their crisis in the first place. Perhaps it was 100% Kristen and Rob was able to sort out her issues. Perhaps Rob had a share in what happened and they were able to work it out together. I do not know but I respect both of them as professionals and fellow travelers.

toni

Posted at 8:21 PM on November 2, 2012

@Woody88. Thanks for setting me straight and I really appreciate your insight into the Twilight world. Calling him a “nut” could mean several things, like crazy, stupid etc. Tell me which one fits. I’m not a hater of either one of them but I have to right to say what I want and I can not help that Kristen fans are still stuck in the Twilight world. They can do what they want and I can say what I want and if you want to correct me in any way, than it is what it is. So I should always look for Woody88 to straighten me out.

sophieee 123

Posted at 6:05 AM on November 5, 2012

I agree with you!! I love then both and are happy they are together because I know that they are happy because of it….I’m very tired of the bashing to Kristen, move on ppl, they want to, so, you should try that..

toni

Posted at 5:40 PM on November 2, 2012

Of course she can smile now that Rob has taken her back. Everythings a go so why wouldn’t she be happy. Most folks walk away when someone cheats on them but Rob doesn’t feel he can function without her and his insecurities keep her by his side. So way to go Kristen on your successful strategic and tactical way you brought Rob to his knees.

guest

Posted at 5:48 PM on November 2, 2012

its easy to tell whats the truth about them .let wait for the BD to be over.Rob will be spending too much time abroad.she should let Rob go if she can be faithful to the relationship.

Cozmo (@CosminaCozmo)

Posted at 6:59 PM on November 2, 2012

I like the way you think…. In my opinion you are definitely on to something!

to toni

Posted at 9:49 PM on November 3, 2012

Lots of people cannot make a clean break when a betrayal occurs. Some people need more time, then leave. Others repair the damage and love gets stronger. Also, I think all the public bashing for the past three months might make them stronger. Living in the computer age can be brutal for public figures, it’s just not right, but it is what it is.

Erica

Posted at 5:06 PM on November 2, 2012

I’m rooting for success and overcoming the problems, she is a beautiful person, deserves only good things!! Go Kristen, we’re with you!!

guest

Posted at 5:46 PM on November 2, 2012

too bad she didnt paired her beauty with a working brain,a conscience and good sense of moral values

Cozmo (@CosminaCozmo)

Posted at 7:00 PM on November 2, 2012

Beautiful person? Which part of a “cheater” and “home wreaker” sounds beautiful to you? You should try to find yourself a new role model

Woody88

Posted at 7:51 PM on November 2, 2012

@cozmo – Which part of labeling someone with the meanest names you can think of sounds beautiful to you? Sane people know that there are at least two sides to every “momentary indiscretion” story. Are you an evil person who naturally knows another evil person when she sees one?