Chris Brown Announces Symphonic Love Programs Monday

Chris Brown Symphonic Love Foundation

mamotheba

Posted at 9:30 AM on November 9, 2012

Hi chris brown

iLoveChris

Posted at 7:29 PM on November 3, 2012

I love this post of my fav! Something positive about him. I’m so proud of you Chris! Love you! I’m rooting for him and wish him all the happiness his heart can handle. Keep smiling boo I love to see it.

kemo hendricks

Posted at 6:20 PM on November 3, 2012

i am one of chris brown top one fan and i like the of the thing he is doin in the post year .on that is so good & Keep it up o.k .

Erica

Posted at 4:58 PM on November 3, 2012

It’s good to read positive words in the comment section for once. I’m to see that there are people who understand that this young man has done ALL that was asked of him and has continued to mature and do good works. If he and Rihanna have decided to come together once more, I wish them all the best. I pray that Chris continues to grow and that those who refuse to move away from the past but constantly preach forgiveness figure out how to practice it. Good luck Chris and remember…You know your truths. stay faithful and keep love, family and faith close.

Pia Ash

Posted at 4:43 PM on November 3, 2012

This is not the whole entire video. Why would this site show half of Chris Brown’s How I Made It video.

electlady1

Posted at 3:52 PM on November 3, 2012

Few people want to say it but I’m going to say it since Rihanna came and told the truth to this man on public TV you can see that FIRE back in CHRIS that he had lost its back a loving different Chris like he loves everybody again.The lady said she loves me and I love her. It brings tears to my eyes with the negative because they both are trying so hard to make it and can’t explain this love but both Chris and Rihanna your mothers and fathers are proud and your families and thats all that matters.And GOD ABOVE IS ON YOUR SIDE keep up the good work for the youth and all of your endurances bless.

Anonymous

Posted at 2:08 PM on November 3, 2012

I love this article. for the first time, Hollywood Life didn’t rely on fake non-existent sources, but on facts. Chris is doing a great thing with this foundation, and I am sure Rihanna and Karrueche will be there in support. Even if they cant come in person, i am sure they will support him from afar.

Cupidore

Posted at 8:44 AM on November 3, 2012

I am ver happy indeed to hear this about Chris Brown after sooooooo muchhhhhh!!!!!! hatred from the media and people with their own crooked agendas, he has been attacked so many times.. I sometime wonder as a young man how does he cope with all this negative thoughs and words thrown out on a daily basis.” Chris , PLEASE remain strong, call on on your father above, seek your forgiveness.. continue to love yourself, your mother stands by your side..hold her and thank her that she has not forsaken you due to pressure..your mom is the real deal..You have come a long way.. (you and RiRi must and will do better with good intentions because I know soemtimes pressure from the haters can sometimes cause emotional break-downs, ignore, ignore them as much as possible..not going to be easy since your life is in the public domain and please don’t respond to the nastiness that are written on twitter and if some are following you with bad intentions, press “DELETE” simple). Keep up the good work and I like you very much with all your artistic abilities plus that beautiful smile that lights up your face..so much hope and may God richly bless you and your aspirations to move forward no matter the circumstances..remain strong!

Gjlana

Posted at 7:39 AM on November 3, 2012

So proud of you Chris! You are showing them that you are and always will be the better person by ignoring all the BS that is written/reported about you. They will always focus on the negatives but hold your head up high and flick your birds up at them lol! It’s great to see articles like this that actually focus on Chris helping and giving back to the community and being a role model for the youngsters at these centers. #Team Breezy all day, every day. #1LOVE from New Zealand.

meme

Posted at 7:27 AM on November 3, 2012

I’m very proud of chris…he can teach a thing or two to other selfish celebrities like rihanna who instead of spending her money on strippers and parties and her wigs maybe she can use her millions on the poor and hungry…

Con

Posted at 11:00 AM on November 3, 2012

Why go negative on such a positive article? You obviously don’t know much about Ri. Have a good day and may the good lord bless you.

electlady1

Posted at 3:40 PM on November 3, 2012

She did on Halloween that money went to her charity what you do in secret God will reward you openly not man but God. NOBODY said nothing about that they were focus on customes and who was there she did good for her charity that night.

stacey

Posted at 6:11 AM on November 3, 2012

Im praying for u, and hope everything works out for the best. Love u always

Henry Steve

Posted at 5:25 AM on November 3, 2012

Well, the only article I read on HL is Bonnie’s she’s tactical with the choice of words she uses and doesn’t depend on fake sources to write her articles. I wanna commend Christopher for his help and support to the unfortunates, 4 being a father to the fatherless(I still stand ma ground that no hollywood celeb would make a good father as Maurice) & his tremendous resilence over these past years. May God grant U more wisdom, bless the labours of your hands, keep U healthy, be your inspiration in your musical career & give U a good wife(I’m guessing Rihanna lol) and your own kids. Amen!

ola

Posted at 5:19 AM on November 3, 2012

Love you Chris,you are the best…May God continue to bless and uphold you..#TeamBriihanna

Mark

Posted at 5:05 AM on November 3, 2012

As a mature breezy fan for so long I am so proud of him today especially for the last few weeks and all the good stuff he has been doing. This is all we want of you Chris your past struggles have been learning experiences and i sincerely hope that whoever or whatever has been motivating you to move forward is great. Keep it moving . Proud of you. And yes why not I think Rihanna should come and see all the good stuff Chris has been doing and is continuing to do. I feel like a proud parent today when I hear good stuff about Chris. These are the things we need to hear about him and how he has matured into a sensible and decent guy not stupid gossip which is most of the time just rubbish

koko Usherette

Posted at 4:24 AM on November 3, 2012

will always be ur huge fan breezy do what and help poor ppl and children ….@fan_famous_ppl. follow me

koko Usherette

Posted at 4:24 AM on November 3, 2012

will ur huge fan breezy do what and help poor ppl and children ….@fan_famous_ppl. follow me

monique

Posted at 4:23 AM on November 3, 2012

You really are in inspiration in so many ways! We love you here in Cape Town Chris xoxo

Con

Posted at 1:59 AM on November 3, 2012

Thank you for focusing on the positive things in Chris’ professional life and not his personal life. He’s doing so many good things that’s having a great impact on kids lives. Lets keep the focus on the great musician/artist that he really is. We love him for his music and his charm and he’s doing somevwonderful things. Proud of you Chris.

cindy

Posted at 8:32 PM on November 2, 2012

I’ve always loves you. Will always love you Chris. Believe in you. You to gold for you.