Robert Pattinson’s Edgy New Photo Shoot In Sexy Leather & Spikes

Thu, November 1, 2012 9:17am EDT by 62 Comments
Robert Pattinson Leather Spikes
Courtesy of L'uomo Vogue

Juliette

Posted at 4:03 PM on November 26, 2012

This does not suit Rob’s personality or his style and not his alter-ego, he should not allow people to make sush a fool of him, he is way to sexy to look like this and what about the ugly hair, ban the photographer does not do good to Rob’s good looks.

Aussie girl

Posted at 9:48 PM on November 4, 2012

I also don’t like the coat Rob is modelling it looks crappy with the spikes and it reminds me of a outfit in the chinese era centuries ago. But he does look very sexy in the rest of the photo shoot. Yum Yum.

Aussie girl

Posted at 9:46 PM on November 4, 2012

I think he would be great as Christian Grey. I have read all 3 books. I think Kristen Stewart would make a great Ana Steele, Kellan Lutz would make a great Elliot Grey. They are the right age and Matt Boemer is what 35 and Ryan Gosling is what in his 30’s. I think they are to old. They really need to stick to the ages in the book and not put someone in the role who is to old. Rob and Kristen are the right age of the characters in the book. So I think no contest. El James needs to ask them and not say it would be weird. She wrote the book about Edward and Bella’s characters in the first place. She really needs to stop and think before she cast. If she is not going to ask Rob and Kristen why write the books about their Twilight characters in the first place.

katie

Posted at 6:37 PM on November 4, 2012

I’ve been reading the 50 Shades Trilogy and I really just can’t see Robert Pattinson acting “mature” and suave enough for the role. Sure, he’s a cutie but it’s going to take a special man to play this role. Please don’t have a spas people; I really do like Pattinson; just not for this part.

twilightforever

Posted at 7:03 AM on November 3, 2012

yea i agree they need to look up the word sexy cos even though rob is not in this suit alot better in a suite and tie i like smart and casual rob not full leather rob. sorry.

louise

Posted at 3:03 AM on November 3, 2012

I am a total rob fan and hes my dream man BUT….this is horrible (sorry rob) its not sexy at all, i love his hair but agree he looks depressed wearing it and would of looked oooom much sexier wearing a suit or indie clohes!