Miley Cyrus Makes Out With Liam Hemsworth In ‘Decisions’ Music Video

Thu, November 1, 2012 5:15pm EDT by 44 Comments
Miley Cyrus Decisions Video
YouTube

harish

Posted at 11:32 PM on November 1, 2012

that video is so cool.miley looked amazing as always……..sexy n hot.love this song….dont care who hate her for silly reasons but im a smiler forever….#SMILERS

lunna

Posted at 9:26 PM on November 1, 2012

me gusta,me encanta lo amo ! <3

The Boy

Posted at 11:04 PM on November 1, 2012

Mitchie Torres. You made me a deal. I could’ve put you in the deepest, darkest hole, but I kept you out because I knew that one day would come when you were gonna pay me back – and today’s that day.

If I were just a bit taller and I was a little more handsome or something like that, I could have played all the roles that I have played, and played many more. There is such a thing as a handicap, but you’ve got to be that much better as an actor. It kept me from certain roles that I might have had, but then, it kept others from playing my roles, so I don’t know that it’s not altogether balanced.

[on "Double Indemnity"] It was, in fact, the third lead. I debated accepting it. Emanuel Goldberg told me that at my age it was time to begin thinking of character roles, to slide into middle and old age with the same grace as that marvelous actor Lewis Stone . . . The decision made itself . . It remains one of my favorites.

I have not collected art. Art collected me. I never found paintings. They found me. I have never even owned a work of art. They owned me.

To last you need to be real.

To be entrusted with a character was always a big responsibility to me.

To my mind, the actor has this great responsibility of playing another human being . . . it’s like taking on another person’s life and you have to do it as sincerely and honestly as you can.

Ah yes, I remember well what it was like to be a true collector, that soft explosion in the heart, that thundering inner “Yes!” when you see something you must have or die. For over 30 years I made periodic visits to Renoir’s “Luncheon of the Boating Party” in a Washington museum, and stood before that magnificent masterpiece hour after hour, day after day, plotting ways to steal it.

I remember just before going onto the soundstage, I’d look in my dressing room mirror and stretch myself to my full 5’5″ or 5’6″ – whatever it was – to make me appear taller and to make me able to dominate all the others and to mow them down with my size.

Of course, I started as a collector. A true collector. I can remember as if it were only yesterday the heart-pounding excitement as I spread out upon the floor of my bedroom The Edward G. Robinson Collection of Rare Cigar Bands. I didn’t play at collecting. No cigar anywhere was safe from me. My father and uncles and all their friends turned their lungs black trying to satisfy my collector’s zeal. And then came cigarette cards, big-league baseball players. I was an insatiable fiend, and would cheerfully trade you three Indian Joes for one of that upstart newcomer, Ty Cobb.

Paintings never really belong to one of us. If we are fortunate, as I have been, we are allowed at most a lovely time of custody.

Acting and painting have much in common. You begin with the external appearance and then strip away the layers to get to the essential core. This is reality and that is how an artist achieves truth. When you are acting, you are playing a part, you are being somebody else. You are also, at the same time, being yourself.

Some people have youth, some have beauty – I have menace.

The sitting around on the set is awful. But I always figure that’s what they pay me for. The acting I do for free.

I always felt sorry for him — sorry that he had imposed upon himself the character with which he had become identified.

Chris Dontneedtoknow

Posted at 8:51 PM on November 1, 2012

That is the most stupid and awful song and video. Sorry Miley, you can do better.

picklejuice

Posted at 8:50 PM on November 1, 2012

LOL, great video!!!!!!! Miley sure can work it.

Jazzy

Posted at 8:48 PM on November 1, 2012

I don’t understand how that’s even considered a song. Secondly, Miley is trying way too hard to prove her whole “I’m all grown up now” statement. But, bitches do love cake.

Whoaaa

Posted at 8:05 PM on November 1, 2012

he makes all kinds of videoo he begged miley to be in one of his videos. it was kinda weird but i still enjoyed it. love miley she looked good

meatandtwovegpaleoliving

Posted at 7:55 PM on November 1, 2012

What the heck did I just watch…

Clare

Posted at 7:48 PM on November 1, 2012

Sorry I’m just not for a slutty Miley. I know her age and don’t care. You can make it in the music world without lowering your standards for sensationalism. Look at me, look at me. Aren’t I all grown up and cool and sexy. Ew please put your tongue away Miley and make some decent music. Soooo she’s twenty, who gives a rats, that was just nasty, gross and crass.

Joan

Posted at 7:35 PM on November 1, 2012

It’s a pass on the song and the video, Miley seems to be running down the Britney Spears track, hope someone steps in before she is totally LOST

Bailey

Posted at 7:15 PM on November 1, 2012

Worst video/ song I have ever seen/heard.

francis112

Posted at 7:06 PM on November 1, 2012

GROW UP BITCHES!!! ALL OF U SOUND LIKE 5 YEAR OLDS….. SHE’S OLD NOW AND SHE AN DO WHATEVER SHE LIKES UNLIKE U 5 YEAR OLDS… JUST LEAVE HER ALONE UR NOT THE ONE IN THE VIDEO OR THE 1 SINGING SHE’S 20 ALREADY OK JUST LEAVE HER ALONE

P.S. I think this video was awesome and for all u haters im sorry u didnt be in this video when u know ur jealous of her! not her hair or her clothes but her body and personality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

Posted at 7:00 PM on November 1, 2012

Ok, I am all for Miley to have some fun ’cause I love her, but this is a whole new level of…WTF?! The lyrics I just don’t get, and the video… well I guess there aren’t words to describe HOW I feel about the video. Seriously, love you Miles, but what in the hell???

Silvia

Posted at 6:58 PM on November 1, 2012

Probably the worst song I have listen to in my whole life, and probably also the worst video I have ever seen. Is this really consider music?

ciao

Posted at 6:46 PM on November 1, 2012

I love it and I love her, just so perfect <3

Jessica

Posted at 6:10 PM on November 1, 2012

ew

hellokitty2142

Posted at 6:09 PM on November 1, 2012

Eww SO GROSS!!!….But I would so make out with liam.

hellokitty2142

Posted at 6:09 PM on November 1, 2012

Eww SO GROSS!!! But I would so make out with liam.

thecat61

Posted at 6:06 PM on November 1, 2012

This video was awsome. Heaven forbid Miley have little fun. Time to grow up little ones.

And in no way in hell is slutena better than Miley. One day you will realize it.

R

Posted at 6:00 PM on November 1, 2012

WOW Worst video I’ve ever seen her do.

Pk

Posted at 5:54 PM on November 1, 2012

Yuck! That’s just nasty. Doesn’t suit her voice at ALL. And the video? GROSS.

Gross..

Posted at 5:44 PM on November 1, 2012

That is sooo Freakin Nasty wronder Why Selena gomez is way Betta then this Slut…

rachel

Posted at 5:38 PM on November 1, 2012

What is she doing? I have a feeling that her new album is going to be terrible. I wish she would make music more like ‘You’re gonna make me lonesome when you go’ that kind of music suits her voice better. This is just stupid. I feel like she’s trying to be something she’s not.

Kiti

Posted at 5:29 PM on November 1, 2012

Sad…

Lisa

Posted at 5:27 PM on November 1, 2012

SHE IS JUST DISCUSTING AND GROSS! WHAT HAPPENED TO IT? (UM HER)???? MAKES ME SICK!

Cassandra MissPeaches Childs

Posted at 7:11 PM on November 1, 2012

She joined the “elites” also known as the Illuminati and that’s what happen to her.

ziggypiggy12