‘Teen Mom 2′ Star Leah Messer: I’m So Excited To Have Another Baby

Thu, November 1, 2012 4:50pm EDT by 32 Comments
Leah Messer Pregnant
SplashNews

MS LADY

Posted at 6:42 PM on February 23, 2013

I THK LEAH IS VERY CONFUSED AND VERY.VERY LOST!!!SMH nah if jeremy leaves her ALONE she will be stuck with a bunch of kids smh IDIOT

Philosopher

Posted at 2:07 AM on February 5, 2013

I wonder what goes through Leah’s mind

AztecAbe

Posted at 3:31 PM on February 24, 2013

Beyonce is most definitely the most overrated entertainer, one whose false, fake and lip-synced tribute to the President can never be just explained away because the fact of the matter is that she simply didn’t perform it live and that can never be satisfactorily fulfilled because it was suppose to have been done live. Too late for all that now. Look at Aretha Franklin, she performed her tribute to the President very well live and honorably and it was near freezing weather, so there, you Beyonce are as fake as all your performances rolled up into one. You are a sham.

Clips

Posted at 2:04 AM on February 5, 2013

Flames you’re such a dick

Megan

Posted at 4:08 AM on January 31, 2013

The moms of ‘teen mom’ make hella money to be followed and documented. They probably won’t have to work a legit job for years. That being said, why wouldn’t Leah expand her family? She’s happy, healthy, in love, and has proper funds to be taking great care of her children. Worry about the 14 year old girls popping out babies who aren’t on tv and still living with their parents who are probably on welfare. I think Leah was meant to be a mom, so leave her to make her own decisions about family expansion. I think she’s crazy for having three so close in age, but more power to her for doing it<3

cherrish

Posted at 11:08 AM on January 29, 2013

Omg people leave her alone!!!! I love leah and whe is a great mom. Let her be happy.

jesse

Posted at 1:42 AM on January 29, 2013

preventing pregnancy is what this show is supposed to be about, not getting married twice and having babys from different men before youre 20……so stupid

val

Posted at 1:40 AM on January 29, 2013

simply, RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheila

Posted at 9:51 PM on January 24, 2013

Just because you get married doesn’t mean have another child. The way it should be is to go forth with your career so that you know you child will have a decent future. And NOT live off of the media funding you just for showing your children on television for the world to see. It’s not right, and all you’re doing is making it seem like it’s ok to run around and sleep with whomever. I mean come on, as a mother I would not want my teenage child watching teen mom. It’s not a learning experience for anyone by any means. What do these girls do on here that could possibly influence any other teenager?

mindy

Posted at 9:20 AM on January 9, 2013

You are way to young.What are you thinking?Ignorant!

melinda

Posted at 1:11 AM on January 7, 2013

I liked her at first. She does seem like a good mom, but why don’t any of these girls finish their education first? They should learn to become self-sufficient before adding more mouths to feed.

heidy

Posted at 12:43 AM on December 28, 2012

Well let just say I loved watching this show because I could relate with Leah the most. I definitely think she could of and should of worked things out with Corey. Now is too late, all I could say to her is mamas your moving TOO fast. I know we all deserve to be happy with a man by our side but having another baby was just means more responsibility and your girls are still little and need your 120% attention.

Meagan

Posted at 8:29 PM on December 25, 2012

Who are you to judge anyone? Keep your head up Leah, I believe in you. We all make mistakes, its how well you bounce back that determines your real character.

Viewer

Posted at 5:40 AM on December 19, 2012

Leah, you and Corey were my favorite couple to watch. I really think you guys could have worked it out. I do think you are moving way too fast, you need to focus on loving yourself and giving your kids a better life. I think you are a good mom, but you are still are immature when it comes to relationships. Please put your kids first when making life changing decisions.

AztecAbe

Posted at 2:56 PM on December 14, 2012

From my own life experiences I can surely testify on Leah’s behalf and with absolute certainty, I’m sure that Leah will be just fine and humble and very happy. However, I don’t believe that Jeremy is going to be her ultimate love interest and I’m not insinuating that there will be another man in her young life, not just yet. This Jeremy character, who appears to be very bland, also happens to spend way too much time away, and he knew he would be gone most of the time, will eventually lead to his advantage in which he’ll perhaps find interest in one night stands. Leah will steadily become more sure of herself and will be giving her self esteem much needed boost. And I believe she will become more confidant in herself especially after seeing pics of her in a bikini and looking hot, sweet & gorgeous. And with her very pretty face she very easily rivals all playboy models, except for Sara Jean Underwood. Leah as a full on blonde and that hot rockin’ body of hers will probably be getting an offer to appear nude as a centerfold in playboy magazine. I’m sure that old pervert hugh

Mollie

Posted at 3:13 AM on December 11, 2012

Seriously? Im betting she got pregnant because she knew she will be guaranteed a show with MTV if she has more kids!

Sheila

Posted at 9:54 PM on January 24, 2013

exactly what I said!

Sabine

Posted at 4:18 PM on December 10, 2012

another slut who will never amount to anything beyond being an un-educated incubator. I think its tasteless that she went for someone who knows her ex and looks just like him. Maybe she should focus on her future and taking care of the kids she already has before bringing more into the world. Responsible people wait until they can afford to give their kids the best life possible, others just keep popping them out while living in a 3 rm trailer-btw her cry is ANNOYING

maria

Posted at 4:44 AM on December 10, 2012

I think she is too immature to bring another child to the world she thinks by her getting married give her the right to bring another child to the world she should have waited for some more kids her girls are small still now she’s going to be too busy to pay attention to her 2 girls

mickie

Posted at 3:32 PM on December 4, 2012

i think leah made a real mistake leaveing corey im excited about the baby but not aobut the husband! it makes you sound like slut

michelle

Posted at 8:43 AM on November 29, 2012

WOW..leah youve got to babies.. that are DISABLE..and your haveing another one.that may DISABLE!!Thats a real good mother..this one might not even make it real fu**ing good you mak some bad choice sometimes

Lilo

Posted at 4:01 AM on December 13, 2012

Lol. Someone sounds like they need to go back to school ^^^

Amber

Posted at 11:59 PM on November 17, 2012

Leah Wow So STUPID you have a disable child your actin like you soo in love NO girl your only 20 years old slow the hell down

Lily

Posted at 3:32 PM on November 17, 2012

give those teenagers condoms PLEEEEEEEASE

Lana

Posted at 6:27 PM on November 16, 2012

SLUT

Lauren

Posted at 8:03 PM on November 13, 2012

Give me a break! What is she thinking?! She’s being selfish, does she not know she has a disabled child that she needs to focus her attention on?! Wow, just wow

DY

Posted at 2:13 AM on November 12, 2012

2 husbands and 3 babies all by 20yrs!?!? You need to slow your roll girl! At this rate you could be on husband #5 with 8 kids by the time your 30! Not tryin to hate but im just sayin.. I wish you the best of luck and try to remember your wedding vows….for better or worse etc… Been married 12yrs it has it’s ups and downs but you gotta work it out.

britney holmes

Posted at 12:00 AM on November 7, 2012

OMG LEAH…i am so excited for you and jeremy … love you muah to the twins and the new one cant wait to no if boy or girl,name ,what it looks like and i bet you cant eathier …MUAH!!!

joelle winkle (@JoelleWinkle)

Posted at 6:36 PM on November 9, 2012

u should not judge people. a lot of people are born with problems. it not her fault God made her that way. so if u r going to judge someone then dont say it at all

Alisha

Posted at 10:44 AM on November 11, 2012

Duke that is wrong on so many levels to talk so badly about an innocent defenseless child… I sure hope to god that you don’t plan on having children anytime soon because karma is a b… Ali is beautiful everyone is different your probably miserable….

Concerned

Posted at 11:30 PM on November 11, 2012

How could you say such things about a baby girl? She is not any of the awful things you say. This little girl did not choose to have developmental delays. I feel sorry for you, your frame of mind is SERIOUSLY warped. Good luck to your future family, better for the world if you’d wall yourself up in a cave.

Mandi

Posted at 5:44 PM on December 7, 2012

Leah, I was just talking today about how much I LOVE you. You are such a doll. Im sorry about your first marriage. You obviously suffered a lot through the divorce. I hope you have found true happiness. Good luck, girly!